Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Helen just have that one thong ? I swear that’s the one he picked up from ocean like “mummy doesn’t wear these anymore” and we can’t forget the staged thong wedgie when she was painting the fences lol. Come on Chet pay for new pants for Helen .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It actually looks like it isn't attached to the wall, in the video of Helen cleaning it it defo moves!
Nope doesn’t look attached ocean must stand up for her to touch that far up hope it don’t fall that would kill her Helen hun it’s a big mirror but accidents happen attach it safely please

Reactions: 2
100% a wig. It’s not right, The texture is all wrong and it stands oddly, the more he shows the hair the more convinced I am that it’s not real.

It’s also thin at the front 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does Helen just have that one thong ? I swear that’s the one he picked up from ocean like “mummy doesn’t wear these anymore” and we can’t forget the staged thong wedgie when she was painting the fences lol. Come on Chet pay for new pants for Helen .
I think she probably just has a washing machine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think you can really see on the most recent videos and photos of Helen that she’s put a lot of weight on around her neck and face area, a lot earlier in this pregnancy than with Ocean (Expected) but I’m sure she will not be liking that, she might not lose the weight as quickly as she anticipated the second time around, I know me and a few other mums definitely didn’t 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
I think you can really see on the most recent videos and photos of Helen that she’s put a lot of weight on around her neck and face area, a lot earlier in this pregnancy than with Ocean (Expected) but I’m sure she will not be liking that, she might not lose the weight as quickly as she anticipated the second time around, I know me and a few other mums definitely didn’t 🙄😂
The filler will have puffed her up as it carries water so when you’re pregnant it’s a nightmare. So their fact it’s not just her lips her whole face is filler it will naturally blow up while she’s pregnant 😭🤢😂🙈 not a good look

The filler will have puffed her up as it carries water so when you’re pregnant it’s a nightmare. So their fact it’s not just her lips her whole face is filler it will naturally blow up while she’s pregnant 😭🤢😂🙈 not a good look
She looks like a blow fish already . Not gonna lie , I really hope she struggles to lose the baby weight and realise how hard it is to drop weight and be a mum to two babies . She’s in for a , chets fave word .... “shock” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It made me laugh the other day when she said she’d heard birth is easier second time round. Who told her that?!
I suppose at least you know what to expect second time round but it could be completely different type of birth and a lot harder. She might be in a for a shock!

It made me laugh the other day when she said she’d heard birth is easier second time round. Who told her that?!
I suppose at least you know what to expect second time round but it could be completely different type of birth and a lot harder. She might be in a for a shock!
My second was worse than my first 🙃🙃

Reactions: 5
My second was only half an hour from 2cm to baby born but he came so quickly I haemorrhaged and had to go for an emergency operation and have blood transfusions/spend 2 days in intensive care. Definitely not easier!

Reactions: 1
the most common thing people kept saying to me when I was pregnant with my 2nd is ‘your second labour is easier and quicker and they come earlier’ 😩😩 So annoying because you want to believe it 😂

😂😂! My mum said the same thing if she had the 3rd child’s birth as her first she would not have had any more kids 😂
I think she’s gonna have a “SHOCKKK” when she realises everyone is different and recovering from birth with 2 under 2 it’s not going to be as easier as she’s going to make everyone believe on the gram 😊

My second Labour was easy and baby was born within 2 hours but I just had my 3rd 8 weeks ago and that was the worst labour out of all of them so she have no idea how it’s going to be Like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.