Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that Ocean is a bit boisterous 😈 she’s a proper little character and just too cute.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else wonder how Helen is going to cope with 2 kids?
From watching her stories this morning it’s like she can’t cope with the one she’s got???
Yeah and the videos she’s taking of ocean she’s only doing regular baby things don’t get why she’s making such a big deal of it no idea how she’ll cope with 2 lol

Reactions: 7
But Helen was bragging about not being sick on either. I am 20 weeks and still violently vomiting. A little bit of pee came out the last time just when I thought I couldn't lose anymore dignity! Thankfully I don't have HG, I feel for you xx

And her bragging she is never sick! No common sense! Fair play to you mama! I am stilling getting sick every few days at 20w but never had HG. The tiredness is like nothing else on this earth!
With my first I had it from 4 weeks until 40! Must be sooooo nice to do sod all and act exhausted it’s a joke to me the way she moans I don’t have the time to have a brew and chill or get freebies 🙄 her child will still nap etc try a 5 year old off school for months 😩😩

Reactions: 2
See chets basically doing sod all again. She’s literally a single parent in a relationship

Reactions: 3
She baby advertising her freebies cos she wants more free stuff for this baby as she got competition from the expecting other celebs and influencers

Reactions: 1
The girl does not have a maternal bone in her body. It’s actually embarrassing at this point how stupid and naive she is.

Reactions: 5
Who the hell moans that there kid is too playful and should watch tv instead🤣🤣
Me 🙈 sometimes I just need a minute to myself especially when my two are into everything or driving me up the wall!
I actually find her more relatable when she says it’s hard or she’s struggling, that’s actual real motherhood not all “my baby sleeps perfect” etc just seems false

They have ocean and with Rox as well in the family which sounded like Chet kept saying “ocean rocks” when he was at theirs last weekend, all they need is river and canal 😂 maybe a Nile.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me 🙈 sometimes I just need a minute to myself especially when my two are into everything or driving me up the wall!
I actually find her more relatable when she says it’s hard or she’s struggling, that’s actual real motherhood not all “my baby sleeps perfect” etc just seems false
She isn’t saying she’s struggling she is saying she wishes her child sat infront of a tv tho🤣

Reactions: 6
They have ocean and with Rox as well in the family which sounded like Chet kept saying “ocean rocks” when he was at theirs last weekend, all they need is river and canal 😂 maybe a Nile.
Don't forget coral! They need a seaweed too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t mind the name River but not if your sister is called Ocean! Would just sounds silly, like they’re geography nerds or something. 🌊
If only they were geography nerds. Poor girl when she's older getting asked about her quirky name and having to explain she was named to match her Mam's hair. If Helen dyed it purple would Ocean have been called Vimto?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If only they were geography nerds. Poor girl when she's older getting asked about her quirky name and having to explain she was named to match her Mam's hair. If Helen dyed it purple would Ocean have been called Vimto?
I thiught they said it was after ocean beach in ibiza?🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.