Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder though if she hasn’t been on social media as much because she’s worried about baby not moving. I remember how anxious it made me when I was pregnant with my second

Reactions: 5
Ocean holding a toy at a toy box is no chill? The terrible 2’s are going to hit her like a train if that what she sees as non stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s got no idea what’s in store for her 🤣🤣
I have 13m between my youngest. The first year was the worst year of my life 🙈 just wait until they’re running in opposite directions and teaming up to wreck the place...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched chest story - I have a baby girl few months older than ocean and wouldn’t dream of giving her TWO mugs which she could smash and/or hurt herself with . Also giving her empty cup and making fun of her trying to drink seems a bit cruel - you’re meant to drink from it , she’s a very clever little girl so that’s what she was trying to do ... why’s he making fun of her ? shame daddy couldn’t be bothered to pour her some water or juice in there so she could actually have a drink 😡 too busy filming her for his stories 😡

What is Chets real name? Surely that’s not his name?
I know right, she’s trying to drink so why don’t the two of them stop telling her the cup is empty and go put something in it

Reactions: 2
So sad watching Sket’s stories of Ocean trying to drink from that mug. It sounded like she was saying “Da da da” (which is so cute by the way) and all he could do was laugh at the fact the mug was empty😖

Reactions: 2
The only reason they wouldn’t put juice in them cups is just in case ocean wasted it over there cottage themed hpuse

• Haha
Did anyone else notice wanna be Mrs Hinch Helen’s mugs were stained inside. That’s not very hinchy of you helen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is Chets real name? Surely that’s not his name?
I know right, she’s trying to drink so why don’t the two of them stop telling her the cup is empty and go put something in it
Not 100% but I think someone said it was Chester in an earlier thread 😃

Honestly watching it makes my blood boil 😡 ‘20th time she’s done this’ .... yes Chet she tried telling you she was thirsty over 20 times and you still didn’t get it - Helen is just as thick since she was there too

Chet is his actual name we have a couple of mutual friends
Imagine being called that 🤣🤣🤣

Helen said they picked a name earlier today ....... so my guess is Chet Junior Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
He’s like a recycled teenager wants to go ibiza and get off his tits whilst hyping about faded 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.