Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t think the cut is THAT bad. Her hair was probably half dead plus it’s an improvement on that scraped back egg shaped head. I’m not keen on the white colour though

Reactions: 1

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Might just be me but it does look like Ocean is in the car seat that’s facing to the side? Looks like you can see her leg but could be wrong. I really hope not anyway!
I thought that the other day, I think the white bit is part of the seat not her legs, I was so confused hahah

Lillyloo

VIP Member
And why does she have to push her guts out so much can’t be healthy for that poor boy look at the underwear picture and her baby shower she’s literally tiny
She’s deffo got a bump in the gender reveal pics and the underwear pic she has zoomed in so looks pretty much similar to me.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Yep he was slagging Kyle when he got Blanca saying dogs are for life etc and now they are joking like where’s Blanca it’s a bit weird cause ket slagged kyles relationship too

The watcher

Why does Chet make a big deal about being home when Helens out the baby is already in bed he won’t have to do anything. I don’t like white dresses unless person has a tan just can’t see if she has in Chet story

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She’s had loads of work done too, I do think she’s attractive but I think Helen is too. I’m from the same town as Helen and she was so beautiful before all this, when she was a teenager she was gorgeous. I wish she’d chill out with the fillers cause she’s gonna ruin her face, she really doesn’t need it. I thjnk the main reason she’d be jealous of marnie is because she’s more “famous” than Helen and that’s always been her goal.
Literally looks like a whole different person 😳 she says she has had all her filler dissolved in her lips she’s such a liar 🤥

Vdayqueen24

oh really?! I dunno why I was under that impression 🤔 I know you can claim for money from your partner abit like spousal support in America, but you HAVE to prove that you have NO income and solely rely on your partner/gave up your income to be supported by your partner which obviously Helen does earn her own money so she’d be knackered if her and Chet split then!
Spousal maintenance is rarely awarded these days. Rightly so, both parents are expected to work to support their kids. The lower earner may be awarded more assets to facilitate this but otherwise the days of gravy trains are mostly gone!

Skyeraye

I try my best to give Helen the benefit of the doubt, in my opinion Chet is an absolute pig and Helen is young,

She started grating on me when she was pregnant and new mum as she was so self righteous about everything. Especially Pampers which I loved for my son and the over feeding.

However she is so out of touch with reality! Saying a first pregnancy is easy as can nap and do what you like, I was 23 on my first, in a full time office job (that I hated) and dragged myself in when puking and exhausted etc. She has no clue that the majority of pregnant women have to go to work and do a full day not just laze around like her.

I am 20 weeks pregnant on no.2 and I have actually had it easier this time as I amn't commuting to work (covid) but I am still working 40 hours a week from home with a 5 year old.
Omg this is me right now 14 weeks pregnant hg both pregnancies with a 5 year old I feel like I’m dying most days I could sleep 17 hours with ease!
People literally don’t no how easy they have it to be able to just be at home,
I’m currently working 48 hours a week plus doing my degree 😩😩😩