Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ibizagirl_99

I think Chet is referring to himself as a sperm donor because he is one of those ridiculous men who think all women are out to ‘trap’ them in to giving them children-totally disrespecting the actual relationship they have as well as inferring the baby is a mistake and he does not want Baby Chet. It also shows his actual contempt for Helen, who is a massively annoying at the best of times, however as a sahm to a young child and financially dependent on him without the safety net of being married and having a claim on the family assets if it goes tits up I do feel for her-she must always be wondering at the back of her mind when her and the children will have to move back in with her mother.
So is the house not theirs then, it's his?!

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
my Bumps looked like this at the beginning, it pushed everything up so my belly was at the top 🤣 felt like a jelly belly until it was obvious I was pregnant 🤣
Haha I had the same until further on she’s a few months now and he belly on that video looked soft everyone different just looked odd to me

Blablabla98

Can’t say I’ve ever been at the stage where I can’t wait for my wee ones to go to bed if I’m honest. I actually miss them 😂 must be just me then 🤷🏼‍♀️ and that popcorn looks rank.
Haha yeah I miss my little boy when he’s in bed!! That’s why I said long days, it’s not often but it bloody happens!
Oh right lol thought it was for some reason 😂 I can’t say I’ve ever been Accrington even tho I’m not far away so I can only go off what I hear of the place but doesn’t sound like I’m missing out on much! Haha
you ain’t 🙈🙈