Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydays2

But surely her not going doesn’t make her not ‘super close’ but actually shows they are close because Chet went without her, well that’s what I got from it anyway. As we all know Helen is pregnant and probably didn’t want to go 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s nice that Chet gets along and is clearly close to helens family enough to go by himself but it looked like a big party so couldn’t the stay in and look after ocean or stay home with Helen if she wasn’t up for it

Brie97

And now Sophie’s? Why is Marnie suddenly so obsessed with tattoos?

Obviously Casey is fake otherwise he would be so red from the tattooing + on Sophie’s it says hers is fake but I just find it so weird that she’s suddenly so obsessed

Twertle

so whilst us normal folk drive round in circles when we are having a stress about a new place...
influenzas drive in squares.

Sticky One

VIP Member
It made me laugh the other day when she said she’d heard birth is easier second time round. Who told her that?!
I suppose at least you know what to expect second time round but it could be completely different type of birth and a lot harder. She might be in a for a shock!
the most common thing people kept saying to me when I was pregnant with my 2nd is ‘your second labour is easier and quicker and they come earlier’ 😩😩 So annoying because you want to believe it 😂

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
I can’t remember Marnie like that she’s defo looking better now

I don’t follow Helen as I’m blocked for calling out the balloons at the party so might be wrong here but all I see now is Chet with ocean Chet feeding chet playing with ocean he’s taken a more full on role with her whilst she ever on the phone or being miserable
She reminds me of my cousin who once got pregnant with her daughter didn’t have time for her son she would make every excuse to not to bother with the child and the father took on the role more I see this with Helen I mean look at Chet story he’s there interacting with ocean and where is Helen in the back on the phone

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I try my best to give Helen the benefit of the doubt, in my opinion Chet is an absolute pig and Helen is young,

She started grating on me when she was pregnant and new mum as she was so self righteous about everything. Especially Pampers which I loved for my son and the over feeding.

However she is so out of touch with reality! Saying a first pregnancy is easy as can nap and do what you like, I was 23 on my first, in a full time office job (that I hated) and dragged myself in when puking and exhausted etc. She has no clue that the majority of pregnant women have to go to work and do a full day not just laze around like her.

I am 20 weeks pregnant on no.2 and I have actually had it easier this time as I amn't commuting to work (covid) but I am still working 40 hours a week from home with a 5 year old.
I get what she means, I had HG with my first and dragged myself home from work then went to bed. Hubby brought me dinner which I looked at then chucked up then back to bed.
got HG with my second and couldn’t do that as I had a 1 year old. Bloody idiot!

but going to work and interacting with members of the public who are not smart is not the same as her work of recording herself promoting something and kicking her lips!

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Why does helen always seem really shitty with ocean like she's your baby, she is a baby like having bickers with chwet like i cant stand the immaturity! Also why does chwet swear like it's so wrong and chavvy. Poor Ocean she's so beautiful and she has them two as parents :(
Helen from what I see I don’t follow her I’m blocked doesn’t have much to do with ocean it’s alwayd Chet it seems he has stepped up I had a cousin like her once she was pregnant she couldn’t hold or pull her other baby around hope it ain’t true

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I think she’s quite big already! Considering she’s so tiny I didn’t think she’d be so big yet! Saying that I was a whale with my little boy, second baby just made me look full term straight away 🤣
She’s just had ocean that’s probably why I looked about 9 months pregnant the second I conceived my second 😂