Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bljeb95

Welllll good luck Helen and Chet for getting a babysitter for 2 kids under 2... a new born and a toddler. Say goodbye to your lives, and they’ll certainly be no child free holidays Helen, and even nights off.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched her story and the car seat is facing the window 😔😩 how fucking stupid are these pair seriously!!!!!!

Lreb88

VIP Member
Being honest I wouldn’t give my boy pink bottles and dummies, hence why I bought neutral for my little girl so I could reuse mostly everything including pram. I bought new bottles though wouldn’t have liked to reuse them.
Good point, buying neutral in the first place is a good idea if you’re not keen on a boy having pink. Wouldn’t bother me in the slightest so I’d reuse regardless of the colour.
I think with some things it depends on the condition. I’ve got some smaller bottles from when my son was new born that are like new. The ones he uses now are more worn so would replace those.

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Forgot to mention the other day did anyone see Kets stories about buying a brand new car. Read the room you toupee head, people don’t have money to be wasting it on range rovers, we’re in a recession just fuck off!
Probably want one cause Casey and marnie have one

Ok gonna be a Mum net bitch here ocean has the new car seat in is it for her age and it suppose to be rear facing

The watcher

Helens actually the one who’s friends with Lucy. Most of the stories are of the kids and very little of any adult so don’t know how your getting that impression 😂😂
Cos on the story when they took the baby’s for a walk Helen wasn’t with the girls she was up with the boys also when Marnie was showing the Tottenham kit Helen didn’t even acknowledge it

Dollybird

VIP Member
Marnie is not a nice person, who’s only friends are family and Cassy-who seems like a very annoying wet blanket. On GS she very much coasted on the fact she was the most attractive and the boys protected her. Helen might be annoying but making her the butt of the joke at a couples dinner is so so mean. Chet is a huge arsehole for allowing Marnie to be so nasty to his girlfriend who is mother to his children. If the tables were turned even wet blanket Cassy would not stand for Helen to behave in the same way.
I totally agree !