Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

llljk

Yes to someone who’s just said this.. but is ocean in that car seat and it’s turned sideways while they are driving???

Reactions: 1

CLittleworld

Honest question chest brand Faded I have never seen anyone in my area Manchester wearing it? Only online influencers? Does he make 10 tops sell them and act like the stocks gone really fast can’t figure it out
My friend had a T-shirt on a few months ago and it still had the body collection as in standard wholesaler t shirt as the label it was ok quality but about 45 which is a lot for a T-shirt with faded printed on

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
i reckon they’re waiting for someone to gift them more furniture/decorations. Have they actually bought anything other than the tv? 🤔

Am I going mad or is oceans car seat facing the window on Helens story? 🤯
BA6C489C-5F4D-4314-B7FD-05E3376159BE.jpeg

Gingercream

VIP Member
If they think that’s playing up they have a shoocckk to come she ainr even walking yet or talking wait till the terrible two start cause that shit is real
Haha they’ve got no idea 😂 just wait until one is crawling in one direction and the other is running in the other!

Lreb88

VIP Member
Lol babies don’t do that unfortunately, I have a 10 month old and he’ll play for 10 minutes maximum and then he’s climbing all over me. No chance I’d be able to get any work done if I had to. But then again I wouldn’t want to cause these times are precious!
Yeah same, my boy is 8 months and he can be happily playing with his toys but if I get my laptop out to send an email or do some work quickly he’ll be over to me in a flash climbing up on my lap and trying to press all the buttons on the keyboard.
I just do stuff when he naps now.

I get what she means, I had HG with my first and dragged myself home from work then went to bed. Hubby brought me dinner which I looked at then chucked up then back to bed.
got HG with my second and couldn’t do that as I had a 1 year old. Bloody idiot!

but going to work and interacting with members of the public who are not smart is not the same as her work of recording herself promoting something and kicking her lips!
But Helen was bragging about not being sick on either. I am 20 weeks and still violently vomiting. A little bit of pee came out the last time just when I thought I couldn't lose anymore dignity! Thankfully I don't have HG, I feel for you xx

Omg this is me right now 14 weeks pregnant hg both pregnancies with a 5 year old I feel like I’m dying most days I could sleep 17 hours with ease!
People literally don’t no how easy they have it to be able to just be at home,
I’m currently working 48 hours a week plus doing my degree 😩😩😩
And her bragging she is never sick! No common sense! Fair play to you mama! I am stilling getting sick every few days at 20w but never had HG. The tiredness is like nothing else on this earth!

The watcher

It will be a spin on the grandad name or he got his name I wonder what it will be I know from his story’s when Casey was in X factor his nan use to be on his storys a lot and she was Italian so I wonder if the grandad was if he from the Italian side of the family

Twertle

I get on really well with my mates boyfriends and we have a laugh on a night out, but I would never dream of sitting on their laps, proper sly behaviour from both of them 🤢
I can’t even begin to imagine how furious I would be if I watched that.

Sunnydays2

Doesn’t her brother have a daughter with someone but don’t think he’s involved and wasn’t that woman who was the new child minder?? I remember Helen saying she’s pretty much family

Emma3663

I just wanted to say there's no such thing as common law marriages or the like. People get stung by this all the time. The only way you could possibly have a claim on a house purchased before or during the relationship is if you're married.
oh really?! I dunno why I was under that impression 🤔 I know you can claim for money from your partner abit like spousal support in America, but you HAVE to prove that you have NO income and solely rely on your partner/gave up your income to be supported by your partner which obviously Helen does earn her own money so she’d be knackered if her and Chet split then!

Twertle

Do I get a bingo?? I do remember a couple posts back I said ‘farmhouse furniture I’m a beggy home account can I have a tv unit’ and BAM here we are 🤣

Alice007

Honestly watching it makes my blood boil 😡 ‘20th time she’s done this’ .... yes Chet she tried telling you she was thirsty over 20 times and you still didn’t get it - Helen is just as thick since she was there too

Chet is his actual name we have a couple of mutual friends
Imagine being called that 🤣🤣🤣

Helen said they picked a name earlier today ....... so my guess is Chet Junior Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣