Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Been wondering for a couple of days, is Kyle Bleughmont back for good from Bali or is he just visiting? Is he still with Judith? I saw she had said the dog blanca was being ‘dog sat’ as she is also back in Spain.
They’ve split up, she put a story about them having a toxic relationship. Don’t know if he’s staying out there or not

The watcher

My second Labour was easy and baby was born within 2 hours but I just had my 3rd 8 weeks ago and that was the worst labour out of all of them so she have no idea how it’s going to be Like

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I’m new to following these two..What’s the deal with the sweets and popcorn he’s constantly talking about? He hasn’t put gifted or ad so is he I’m either ignoring the guidelines or is he legit buying and promoting out of the goodness of his own heart? I know which option I believe!
They’re both his own companies i think.

Whyohwhy

If you look at the pictures she's just done of before and after you can see the green tint to it from it not lifting properly 🙈

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
😂🥱🥱🥱🥱 listen Chet makes it very clear he takes drugs so people are gonna call him out on that. It’s not just people blindly accusing for the sake of it.
And even if you’re not a parent you can still have an opinion when they are blatantly doing stuff that’s a bit concerning. If you don’t like it don’t read on tattle maybe you would prefer mumsnet 🙂
Maybe I would Hun 🤷🏼‍♀️

Skyeraye

What is Chets real name? Surely that’s not his name?
I know right, she’s trying to drink so why don’t the two of them stop telling her the cup is empty and go put something in it
Not 100% but I think someone said it was Chester in an earlier thread 😃

Been wondering for a couple of days, is Kyle Bleughmont back for good from Bali or is he just visiting? Is he still with Judith? I saw she had said the dog blanca was being ‘dog sat’ as she is also back in Spain.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
If Helen didn’t know the gender before her reveal, then why did she order the cannons off eBay herself? 🤔 she said she ordered 10 and you have to select what colour confetti you want it to come filled with .....
Last time she said her mums friend ordered them so I assume the same this time. Her mum answered one of the comments on the reveal saying they were from eBay.

Titntat

VIP Member
I thjnk it’ll be a “company car” through either faded or pick n mix. No chance he can afford this. Imagine living in accy but thinking your a high flyer in a £130k car!
Ah i didn't even think about that. My step dad's got a 3 man company. With about 4 company cars inc one for my sister and mum 🙄