Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, the screenshot of other peoples stories. Why go looking for it all? Bit sad really. If they haven't posted anything, maybe don't come on here and post what others are doing? This thread is about them, not Chets brothers business partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was looking i know him (not a friendship level). I didn't want to name names so thought that was the best and easiest way to describe him

Reactions: 1
People can't get married but these fuckers can have a gender reveal party. Its just an excuse for a piss up in their eyes.
Or even say goodbye to dying loved ones. They really are the scummiest parents on earth after what I've seen today.. Who the hell does this at a baby shower.

Reactions: 12
Imagine.. IMAGINE being that much of a head you allow that childish balloon craze at your gender reveal! I just can not fathom what these two think they are..

Im with Helen on this.. I’d also be too embarrassed to post! I’d be ashamed that im throwing a party.. I’d be ashamed at the behaviour at the party and id be ashamed im such a knob

Reactions: 21
Chet looks like he’s aged about 10 years ?? He’s going to look absolutely shocking when he’s older if that’s how rough he looks now 😳

Reactions: 15
Chet and Helen obviously think they are above the law.
Sket probably thinks he is the man, throwing a party so everyone can get seshy, plastered all over social media, it’s clear he doesn’t give a f**k. god help their kids with a dad like that

Reactions: 6
who even has a rave theme gender reveal . so weird . I’d have lost the bleeping plot if my boyfriend and his friends was doing balloons and god knows what else at a party where my family would be !
Chet can’t wait to organise his Ibiza themed baby shower 😖

Reactions: 13
Imagine.. IMAGINE being that much of a head you allow that childish balloon craze at your gender reveal! I just can not fathom what these two think they are..

Im with Helen on this.. I’d also be too embarrassed to post! I’d be ashamed that im throwing a party.. I’d be ashamed at the behaviour at the party and id be ashamed im such a knob
I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for Helen here because 99% of the things she does pisses me off.. But I don't think she would of had much say in the matter. Doesn't seem like alot of her friends are there mainly chets. And I'm 99% sure chets paying for it all.
I could be completly wrong and its all her idea. But I don't think so. I've seen a few videos of other people's instas and I haven't seen her much on them tbh. You'd have thought she'd be getting in loads of pictures and what not. Unless I've completly missed them all 😂

Reactions: 10
as if that Lauryn has deleted some of her stories from this afternoon 😂 We all know that you are with Chet and Helen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I agree I think this party is all chets doing. Remember a few months back when everyone favoured chet and disliked Helen. I’m beginning to think the tables have turned. I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for her now. I really think he’s just scum.
Maybe she thought another baby would change him out his childish ways.

Reactions: 19
Seeing all these videos from this party has made me so angry!!!! I’ve had to postpone my wedding which was due to take place in a couple of weeks as you can only have 30 people from 1st aug. My hen do last weekend was cancelled And here they are having a massive marquee and loads of people for a bloody gender reveal???!!!! How is that even allowed? And who even cares about the gender apart from the babies parents and maybe the grandparents. Selfish show off idiots 😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Party seems to be full of “lads lads” mainly his mates rather then hers it’s just a party for him and his mates lets be honest.

Seeing all these videos from this party has made me so angry!!!! I’ve had to postpone my wedding which was due to take place in a couple of weeks as you can only have 30 people from 1st aug. And here they are having a massive marquee and loads of people for a bloody gender reveal???!!!! How is that even allowed? And who even cares about the gender apart from the babies parents and maybe the grandparents. Selfish show off idiots 😡😡😡😡
Ah same we had to postpone ours! These really do take the living piss out off this whole covid situation x

Reactions: 3
on the last 2 stories of chet on that darios story he keeps touching his nose or wiping it at the start, doesn’t look good might be nothing but i reckon he’s deffo sniffed somet it’s also fked that they are doing balloons at a gender reveal

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.