Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt see ocean shock would want her in my arms when it’s announced maybe that just me and see no scrapped back hair she must be on here reading hope ocean ain’t left out now he has a boy I can just see him now shock matching shoes for me and my boy

Reactions: 10
I just watched the one for Ocean back. Kinda sad how much happier they were with this one 😬
It’s because it’s one of each. They’re bound to be happy,
not going to lie, they are pricks but I’m happy for them
me too 🤣 I love a gender reveal when they get the opposite of what they already have! Chet looks over the moon. My husband really wanted a boy second time because we only wanted 2 and we got one and he was so pleased we’d had one of each.

Reactions: 4
To be fair to Chet I think he was probably just that excited that he hugged whoever was in front of him first 🤣 I cannot believe they are doing balloons at a bleeping gender reveal, says it all about them tbh 🤮 I thought they would have had ocean with them as well... weird

Reactions: 7
To be fair to Chet I think he was probably just that excited that he hugged whoever was in front of him first 🤣 I cannot believe they are doing balloons at a bleeping gender reveal, says it all about them tbh 🤮 I thought they would have had ocean with them as well... weird
I agree, I think he was just shocked and happy and his mum went running towards him. God I need to give my head a wobble because I feel like I’ve defended them too much recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shocked that she shows so little regard for her health and her babies in the time of a pandemic to openly have a gender reveal with this many people.

Reactions: 13
I actually feel bad for her watching her jump around by herself and Chet hugs his mum straight away, then her friend(?) comes over and hugs her
I’ve just watched from a diff angle someone grabs her straight away, looks like coral but blonde so might not be.

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of either of these but my first was a girl too and if I have a boy next I’ll probably appear more excited because I’d have one of each? Isn’t it normal to act that way lol. Hoping poor little Ocean doesn’t get pushed out though ☹ I honestly don’t think he’s purposely not hugged her either he’s excited 😂 and from marnies angle someone hugs her straight away basically anyway

Reactions: 10
I can’t get over these 2 idiots 🙈🙈🙈🙈 why are they having another kid. There’s so many people rammed in that tent completely not allowed because of this well GLOBAL bleeping PANDEMIC. Kids no where to be seen which for once is probably a good thing not bringing your child around all these people & drugs (can’t say the same for marnie and Casey) honestly vile. Why do they think they are above everyone. My brother in law is due to get married next month and he can’t even have that many people at his wedding. But oh it’s alright because these 2 idiots have created yet another innocent life all the rules are out the window because they’ve got 100k followers. Tramps

Reactions: 14
They’re defo the type of couple to have googled ‘ways to conceive for a boy’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.