Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think going out of your way to congratulate her on a pregnancy that hasn’t been announced is a really horrible thing to do.
I agree.. I think sometimes people need to sit and think if that was me and people started congratulating me before I announced it would you be fuming? Cause I would.. same when people announce you’ve had the baby before you even get a chance to tell people yourself.. it is crappy , although she’s announced it now wether you like someone or not just let them have that moment.. I’d delete the comments too 😂👋🏼 I barely watch her anymore I can’t stand her and how fake she is but that is super crappy

Reactions: 11
I think we need to aim our comments to the people who have actually posted “congratulations” before it was time before you go all hinchy finger

I agree.. I think sometimes people need to sit and think if that was me and people started congratulating me before I announced it would you be fuming? Cause I would.. same when people announce you’ve had the baby before you even get a chance to tell people yourself.. it is crappy , although she’s announced it now wether you like someone or not just let them have that moment.. I’d delete the comments too 😂👋🏼 I barely watch her anymore I can’t stand her and how fake she is but that is super crappy
At the end of the day when you are in the public eye and are dropping constant hints and clues then it’s your own fault. There are worse things going on in the world right now than people revealing a z listers pregnancy. Good luck to them both that’s all I’m going to say 🤣😐

Reactions: 9
I might unfollow her now because she’s going to become even more unbearable but I can’t WAIT for her to not lose baby weight from this one hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chet is so immature for his age. Can’t imagine having a baby with someone as dense as him.

Reactions: 11
I wonder will Helen get the little boy she wanted Ocean to be, so in a few weeks they will have a gender revel probably when all the work done at there house

Reactions: 2
Why is Chet saying ‘I’ve done it again’ like he’s a big man. It doesn’t take just you to make a baby 😂😂 All you did was blow ya load, she did the rest soz 🤣 absolute tool he is... SHOCKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just found out I’m pregnant with my second I might get my daughter and fella to sit with me in my bra and knickers and put it on my FB my family would be horrified 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
How do you know he was left to cry?
On her stories when it’s his bedtime her and Casey are in and out. Last week it was caseys turn, she was doing her stories saying how every night is an hour of him crying and then going in and out while he cries. You could hear him in the background!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
On her stories when it’s his bedtime her and Casey are in and out. Last week it was caseys turn, she was doing her stories saying how every night is an hour of him crying and then going in and out while he cries. You could hear him in the background!
If they're in and out, they aren't leaving him are them. You can't call her a bad mum. Helen and chet gave their baby baby rice at 12 weeks.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.