Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might not have announced it but she’s been dropping hints for weeks... she wants the attention I don’t get why people are so upset. Believe me If she didn’t want people to know, people would not know! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She might not have announced it but she’s been dropping hints for weeks... she wants the attention I don’t get why people are so upset. Believe me If she didn’t want people to know, people would not know! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t say people are so upset, it’s that people are going out of their way to be cunty. That sort of thing makes us look like bullies on here and detracts away from all the other stuff she gets rightfully called out on.

Reactions: 7
I really think going out of your way to congratulate her on a pregnancy that hasn’t been announced is a really horrible thing to do.
I know!! Why would you even do it? It’s one thing having a gossip but going out your way to do that is just another level

I know!! Why would you even do it? It’s one thing having a gossip but going out your way to do that is just another level
I really don’t think it’s that deep, she put pics on when she was at the hospital, liked and commented on the private scan place too, countless pics of alcohol free drinks and saw her bump on Marnies live? Wasn’t really a massive secret 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Omggggggggg can’t bleeping get over it !!!! We all expected it shitting hell! Such great detectives 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I must be the only person who thinks helen is a better mum than Marnie. I honestly can’t stand Marnie, rox was strapped into a chair for the first 6 months of his life, our during a pandemic, weaned at 4 months, left to cry for an hour every night at bedtime. Then she walks around ranting at shop staff and even though she’s had a load of parties and is now feeling tit (hello corona with the runs and feeling soooooo poorly and tired), and she’s gone to the bloody shops for candles!
How do you know he was left to cry?

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ I know we all knew it was coming but I nearly died when I opened my Instagram and saw it 🤣 another 5/6 months of constant pics of her pregnant, can’t wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's gonna get the shock of her life when she has 2 under 2 and can't post all day every day.

Also, it proves how much of a load of bollocks she talks. Said she did the herbalife plan, but was pregnant? Jesus.

Reactions: 25
What a SHOCKKKKKKKK.. not

now Helen love, when you gonna explain to your little ‘angels’ that you lied about your herbashite stories then 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.