Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is her pretending to be pregnant and it’s a friend or family or Chet or even her doing it on here to cause a reaction, it’s a very very sick joke to make and they clearly need help

Reactions: 3
Just commented congrats on new baby and within minutes the comment was deleted deffo pregnant

I think people should stop commenting on there post about the new pregnancy that seem to be what they want so people talk when comments get deleted and for someone who so busy with Ocean she clearly has loads of time to read all the comments on her post

Reactions: 6
Personally won’t give my 10 month old jam on toast, jam is full of sugar.
Ocean seems to be doing fab with food though. She’s eating well for her age, not gagging or struggling at all with solid food. My nephew couldn’t even have lumps in his food until 11 months as he would gag and throw it up.
I think she’s showing the empty plates to show she isn’t struggling at all with weaning, I mean why would super mum Helen struggle with anything? She showed her last week with half of the meal in her bib and there is going to be loads all over the floor but nope she’s eating every last scrap 🙄

Reactions: 5
so its looking like he now has another company. Has anyone else seen the popcorn company thats just gone on instagram ?
thepopcorncompany_

Reactions: 1
I think she’s showing the empty plates to show she isn’t struggling at all with weaning, I mean why would super mum Helen struggle with anything? She showed her last week with half of the meal in her bib and there is going to be loads all over the floor but nope she’s eating every last scrap 🙄
I hate it when Instamomma's do this 🙄 What's the obsession with clearing a plate?

Wow....OMG man..... wow......OMG.... OMG....Wow.....Shock.....Wow..... OMG man.....Shock....Shock....OMG....

Repeat x100000

Does he know any other words?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now she’s a “climbing frame” trying to de bunk that she’s up the duffers 🤣 yeah yeah yeah

• Haha
I hate it when Instamomma's do this 🙄 What's the obsession with clearing a plate?
My child is 12 and still won’t clear the plate 🙄

It does make me laugh all these instamommas... they have no idea. Babies are easy!! Come back and tell us how to parent when your at the teens. Until then I won’t take anything they do seriously because it’s all such an act 🤣

Reactions: 5
Chet reminds me of my brother in law expect my brother in law doesnt have his own home but they both are very similar.

• Haha
The way she’s posing in that mirror in her all black out fit, won’t be long till we see a throwback of those pics saying “I WaS 16 WeEkS Eyur Wiv Bayby Nd Ah HiD mA BumP sOoOOo WelL” 🙄

• Haha
Have those new trainers got a “double heel” because he’s a little bit vertically challenged?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God Helen we don’t need another Mes Hinch with the baby weaning yes you cooked food for your child that what all mothers do, do we all need to see it I think she having an identity crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just commented congrats on new baby and within minutes the comment was deleted deffo pregnant
Think that’s a crappy of you personally, it’s one thing having a gossip on here but that’s their news to tell (if it’s true). I’d be livid.

She’s still doing great with her food even if she’s dropping half on the floor. I’ve just weaned my child and the fact she can manage solids at 8 months is great. I don’t doubt it’s everywhere cause that’s what babies do.
this isn’t me sticking up for Helen by the way, I agree with her trying to be super mum all the time, she gave some really tit advise when ocean was born, but she is doing well with food.

Reactions: 6
I really think going out of your way to congratulate her on a pregnancy that hasn’t been announced is a really horrible thing to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.