Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. There’s no proof that she is and i’m sure if she was the only people who would know is people really close to her.
2. Why would you tell people it’s not your secret to tell? if she was wanting it to be a secret you’ve ruined it now haven’t you. So if it was someone who’s close to her who’s told you then they ain’t a good mate are they.
Also before i get banned i don’t like helen i’m just expressing my opinion
1 message and joined 8 minutes ago.... hmmmmm

Reactions: 11
1. There’s no proof that she is and i’m sure if she was the only people who would know is people really close to her.
2. Why would you tell people it’s not your secret to tell? if she was wanting it to be a secret you’ve ruined it now haven’t you. So if it was someone who’s close to her who’s told you then they ain’t a good mate are they.
I wouldn’t really say she’s ruined it for her. All her “angels” won’t be reading this thread so she can still do her big reveal to them 🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m not accusing you of anything, but I did read that in Helens voice 😂

• Haha
If she was that bothered about keeping it secret maybe she shouldn’t of been posting non alcoholic bottles of wine on her stories, it kind of gave the game away.

Reactions: 10
Why is he always posting people’s tik toks slagging them off, like why do you care what people are doing lmao? Hi Chet if you are reading 👋🏼 It’s funny because these tik tok boys he keeps posting are earning about 10 times what Chet earns in a month just by making one post sooooo...

Reactions: 9
Why is he always posting people’s tik toks slagging them off, like why do you care what people are doing lmao? Hi Chet if you are reading 👋🏼 It’s funny because these tik tok boys he keeps posting are earning about 10 times what Chet earns in a month just by making one post sooooo...
Wasn’t he just posting yesterday about hating bullies? What an absolute hypocrite 🤔

If she was that bothered about keeping it secret maybe she shouldn’t of been posting non alcoholic bottles of wine on her stories, it kind of gave the game away.
i didn’t see the stories i don’t follow her so i didn’t no she makes it that obvious

1 message and joined 8 minutes ago.... hmmmmm
Her friends are the ones not telling the secret, not my problem 😏 + everyone was guessing it anyways so it doesn’t really matter haha

This is really cringe. You clearly have no reason or link to them at all you just want to look like you do. Like I can say that, or anyone else can. If you can show proof let us know otherwise why say it. Crazy
Why would I expose a link? That’s stupid.. I know I don’t like the girl but I wanna hear the gossip that goes round my end?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Awk come on don’t be so serious about it. who cares if she is pregnant or not.. it hardly effects you personally

Can we just talk about what certainly isn’t ‘hot’.. go back a few on his insta stories and watch him listen to that shite song in the car. cringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony of ket taking the piss out of those tik tok boys 🤣 Do you think your dumb poses are any better ket? Trust me you’ve got to stay up with your instahoes because most normal women couldn’t stand a ‘bloke’ (and I use that term VERY loosely) like you either 🤣

Yes I agree with you there especially in regards to the loosing weight and she’s brought her negative comments about that on herself I just feel bad for her getting called a tit mum constantly when like you said, we don’t see enough of her for that. She may be suffering with PND and it can’t be healthy for her to be reading comments on her parenting
noones forcing her to come on and read here. Different if she was getting these messages directly on insta but she’s not. If it affects her so badly she should stop reading here

Chet needs to realise that he’s old news now, nobody cares about a 30 year old influencer anymore. These TikTok boys he’s taking the piss out of are doing exactly what he was doing 10 years ago. He needs to give up and age gracefully cos at the moment he just looks old, bitter and jealous 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she's bleeping pregnant I will absolutely spit my dummy out. Ridiculous, outrageous, and all for the gram and them freebies.
Sket won't be going in them holidays now will he. I could be so so bleeping rude about the pair. They really boil my piss the snobby bastards. Their poor babies I feel for.

If she's bleeping pregnant I will absolutely spit my dummy out. Ridiculous, outrageous, and all for the gram and them freebies.
Sket won't be going in them holidays now will he. I could be so so bleeping rude about the pair. They really boil my piss the snobby bastards. Their poor babies I feel for.
Edit:also why bring another baby into the mix If she has pnd and cant cope with the first one!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9

Edit:also why bring another baby into the mix If she has pnd and cant cope with the first one!!!!!!!
You let it out honey, now put it in the book

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

She will literally have got pregnant to have all the attention of being pregnant again, babies close in age, not many other influencers done it so probs thinks her popularity will go back up. She can’t even give Ocean her full attention so god knows how she’ll give it to 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.