Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just found out some gossip off a friend 😬😬😬😬 dunno if I can say it’s killing me! Let’s just say if they’re quiet this weekend there is a reason, if not then yous will find out why
My absolute pet peeve when someone says this😂 bring the tea or just hush your mush and not say anything😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker, first time poster but on chets story with the beer, looks like alcohol free kopperburg to me?? Convincedddddd she’s preg again 😅

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, first time poster but on chets story with the beer, looks like alcohol free kopperburg to me?? Convincedddddd she’s preg again 😅
It bloody is I was thinking that! “Just what I need after a hard day” what a fizzy drink? 🙄 covering the label and everything they are the definition of cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It bloody is I was thinking that! “Just what I need after a hard day” what a fizzy drink? 🙄 covering the label and everything they are the definition of cringe!
A fizzy drink 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so cringe that they are doing all these obvious clues that she’s pregnant and then they think it’s a massive surprise when they host a gender reveal or something

Reactions: 2
Can we have rules for the thread? For all of them really. You can't come on here with hot tea and not spill it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg just found out some gossip off a friend 😬😬😬😬 dunno if I can say it’s killing me! Let’s just say if they’re quiet this weekend there is a reason, if not then yous will find out why
Yeaaaaaah we're going to need more then that 😁😉

Reactions: 1
Yep that’s what I drunk when I was pregnant and it’s got the blue ring around it

I swear my insides burn with how cringe, its just so fake isn’t it! Sure he’s doing it on purpose cos you’d 100% try to hide it cos it’s so obvious!
Yep that’s what I drunk when I was pregnant and it’s got the blue ring around it
me too! Recognised it straight away!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure we can only meet outside with 6 people at a distance.. so hope it’s a quiet affair especially as you are considered high risk when pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh wait.. they have never adhered to the rules.. 🙄

Reactions: 5
“Babe would you spend £350 on a smeg kettle and toaster, £150 each”
Good math skills

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen Danielle Armstrong’s promoting them Herbalife 21 day challenge 🙄 she’s not long had a baby as well

She’s pregnant, doing their house up for their gender reveal.. don’t know when it’ll be tho sorry

I thought it might be the reveal this weekend until Chet said that their waiting on more blinds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s pregnant, doing their house up for their gender reveal.. don’t know when it’ll be tho sorry

I thought it might be the reveal this weekend until Chet said that their waiting on more blinds 😂
You redeemed yourself 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Is this fo sho?
like a reliable source?

Reactions: 3
Oh god you can just imagine the reveal can’t you “sorry I’ve been quiet guuuuuys but now you know why” 🤣 Poor Orrrrshun won’t get a look in now.

Actually makes Chet a little bit shittier for going to that party full of girls whilst pregnant girlfriend and child at home 😶

Reactions: 12
This is really cringe. You clearly have no reason or link to them at all you just want to look like you do. Like I can say that, or anyone else can. If you can show proof let us know otherwise why say it. Crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1. There’s no proof that she is and i’m sure if she was the only people who would know is people really close to her.
2. Why would you tell people it’s not your secret to tell? if she was wanting it to be a secret you’ve ruined it now haven’t you. So if it was someone who’s close to her who’s told you then they ain’t a good mate are they.
Also before i get banned i don’t like helen i’m just expressing my opinion

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.