Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet after the second she ends up going turkey for one of them “mummy makeover” surgeries when she doesn’t bounce back tiny as quick, probably still try saying it’s Herbalife and all cheeky cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just having a look back at the first thread for Helen and Chet, how times have changed 🤣 how naive were we all thinking they were all nice and lovely 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m just having a look back at the first thread for Helen and Chet, how times have changed 🤣 how naive were we all thinking they were all nice and lovely 🙄
I first found the thread after Ocean was born and I had a newborn and she used to piss me off daily. I remember finding it and a lot of people were saying they liked her and I thought maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he went to that drug fuelled skanked up party and left his pregnant girlfriend home with an 8 month old! That’s grim! But so is all the parties she’s attended during lockdown whilst pregnant..! If they had a brain or an ounce of sense between them they would be dangerous!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
My child is more mature than them two put together!! That mocking of Bromans he did last night... where are you all now!! Mate.. your in Accrington with a baby and a half to think of and all the while your out smashing drugs and girls 🤣🤣 Id rather be anyone but you truth be told 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here here. I'm in the same boat. My lovely little boys 16 months and has turned into a terrible 2 already! I have a 6 year old who's going on 16!!
My first pregnancy was amazing only knew I was pregnant from the bump and no periods. My second pregnancy... If you looked up every pregnancy symptom even the uncommon ones. That was my second pregnancy!
Not every one is the same. But good luck the second is harder beecaue you have a child to look after.
Why would anyone Plan a second pregnancy and get pregnant before baby is one! So sad enjoy the one you have.
It shouldn’t be as bad for her if chets home all the time, I was the same with my second pregnancy with the symptoms but it wouldn’t have been half as bad if my partner was home all the time.
it’s personally choice, they can have a second baby whenever is right for them. That’s really none of my business.
what I REALLY don’t agree with is pushing shake diets onto new mums, making it out that you’re doing these diets yourself when you haven’t been cause you’re pregnant! I hope she doesn’t bounce back after a second baby just so she can have a taste of what it’s like to live in the real world.

Reactions: 11
Worst thing is I THINK it might be a December baby again! - I know people with 2 under 2 and some love it and some hate it. Tbh im not saying it’ll be bad for her but it will defiantly be hard to keep up her influencer life style with 2 babies.. I wonder how she will reveal it!

Reactions: 4
I've also heard on another page that she's been talking to jodieannstark???? Reckon shes getting tips?

Worst thing is I THINK it might be a December baby again! - I know people with 2 under 2 and some love it and some hate it. Tbh im not saying it’ll be bad for her but it will defiantly be hard to keep up her influencer life style with 2 babies.. I wonder how she will reveal it!
Well I was looking back when we was saying it looked like she was at a hospital appointment when Chet picked her up and if that was her first scan then she would be due so near Christmas. I mean each to their own but I couldn’t think of anything worse than looking after a newborn whilst chasing my 10 month old round 🤣

I’ve got just under 13m between my younger 2 and it’s been a hellish experience. They’re 2 and 3 now and it’s still really hard with no sight of it getting easier. They’re constantly fighting each other as well. I love them to bits but I would not recommend having 2 so close together - I don’t feel like I enjoyed the youngest being a baby at all!

Reactions: 5
My baby is a few weeks younger than Ocean and I honestly can’t think of many things worse than being pregnant now and having another baby before the end of the year!

Taking bet now on. How long before chet goes on a lads/ partying holiday.
How long before chet leaves?
Any other suggestions..

I just feel so sorry for ocean. They must think having another one they can play together and they won't have to do any playing with them.

Reactions: 6
imagine if its another girl as well! they would both be gutted
Of course they will when the only thing they s, because she won't have her Perfect little Insta family to show off
I just feel so sorry for ocean. They must think having another one they can play together and they won't have to do any playing with them.
I was going to say this, it feels like they think having two babies so close together means they will have each other for entertainment rather than having to bother with them as much

Kets trying to make his chicken legs look big in the mirror 😂 trying to think he’s big and hard but he’s constantly on drugs. Ain’t gonna do you ain’t favours mate.

I’m not Helens biggest fan (at all 😂) but WHY WHY WHY is she with Chet! Honestly I cannot stand him! I always get the impression she thinks she’s lucky to have him (and likes his money 🙄🙃) so she does anything, turns a blind eye etc to keep a chavvy cheating scumbag HE IS SOOOO ANNOYING!!! I mean I get they’ve got the babies but get some self respect!! He actually makes a fool out of her I just feel a bit sorry for her at the min I think 🤔

But also ocean is the actual cutest in Helens latest vid with the food 🥰

She is doing boomerang or hiding the plate most likely because she wants to pretend she’s eaten all she’s given her because you know it makes her the perfect mum 🙄 it’s absolute carnage all over the floor when my little boy has eaten his dinner and he deffo doesn’t eat all I’ve made him 🤣

Chet just sitting there in that video whilst she does everything whyyyyyy Helen why! God I’m like a broken record today but it’s really annoying me 😂

Reactions: 2
Legit thought that plate of food was for Chet lol

“OH MUR GAWD CHETTTT EAT YA PASTAAAAA BEFORE THE BANAAAANA”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.