Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Ket’s mate looks absolutely ‘seshy’ on his insta story! I’ve never known a gender reveal to be such a drug and drink fest! Wtf

Reactions: 14

Samantha129

I can’t get over these 2 idiots 🙈🙈🙈🙈 why are they having another kid. There’s so many people rammed in that tent completely not allowed because of this well GLOBAL FUCKING PANDEMIC. Kids no where to be seen which for once is probably a good thing not bringing your child around all these people & drugs (can’t say the same for marnie and Casey) honestly vile. Why do they think they are above everyone. My brother in law is due to get married next month and he can’t even have that many people at his wedding. But oh it’s alright because these 2 idiots have created yet another innocent life all the rules are out the window because they’ve got 100k followers. Tramps

The watcher

I don’t think Chet will leave her he clearly is happy with being with her and giving her babies I guess if she gets what she wants it allows him to have a free pass to party with sl*gs and get off his tits in Ibiza

Qwerty_321

The one night I’m busy with work and don’t have 5 minutes to check and they bloody announce it! Gutted I didn’t see it earlier 🤣
But honestly I can’t help but feel a little bit gutted, the way they treat ocean, personally I just don’t think it’s right in anyway, she’s going to be pushed to the side even more than what she is now! Helen is going to be brain washing all these young girls yet again with her pretend losing baby weight down to Herbalife to make a bit of cash on the side and Chet is going to be more involved in football and seshes snorting all kinds of stuff up his nose, can’t imagine how bad he’llbe especially because he won’t be forced to stay in the country because of a global pandemic.
Also she admitted she didn’t cope very well with ocean when she was born and had to get help from her mum, I know I didn’t cope very well either so I wouldn’t of dreamt of having another one when I still have a little baby, it’ll be twice as bad for her.

But on a brighter note guys a few of you called it 🤣 Don’t forget to apply for your jobs in the Private investigators section on indeed 🤣👏🏼

• Haha

ManicMayz

So Helen really wants to be Mrs Hinch doesn't she 😏 knock off grey house and big plate o' carbs for the babbi GUYZZZZ!
The cot posts really pissed me off - "obviously I'm going to lower her cot MuMM pOLIcE" yeah sure bab 👀

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I am 100% reporting them to the police, I’ll do it before Saturday so they know it’s coming because I am from this town and pissed off that they constantly break the rules putting people in this are at risk! There is a reason for no gatherings and from what I can see this isn’t going to be a little one!! Selfish idiots!! They are more bothered about posting on insta than the health of their own child and unborn child!! These people are lethal!!
Hope you’re also reporting most of Accrington as most people I know are breaking the rules 🙃 just leave them to it, it’s absolutely stupid when she’s pregnant to put herself and her unborn baby at risk but it’s their choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

MrOnions

Good luck to them cos I think she got an awful shock with how much work a child actually is 😂 she’ll be fully bald with 2. I have 18m old twins and I think that’s super hard, but atleast they’re at the same stage. Couldn’t imagine adding a newborn to the mix.

• Haha

Blablabla98

Ocean is there she’s on coral story but surely you’d make it more about the babies than have bloody Joel DJing with people doing balloons - baby daddy drinking Prosecco from the bottle - think they’re forgetting why they’re celebrating 😂

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
What the fuck is wrong with these people?????? Surely they realise there is a global pandemic happening. I'm actually lost for words that they have held a drug fueled rave with probably 60 people for a gender reveal? And they have their baby girl there and she's pregnant

How classy

Reactions: 13