Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Yesterday just shows their true colours as people doesn’t it.. I mean how utterly sad having drugs at a gender reveal that you by law shouldn’t even be throwing.. let’s sum it up..
- gathering they should not be having -illegal
- drugs -illegal
- no interest at this gathering about their own daughter
- pretending it was in London

What sort of people take drugs at a Gender reveal, even worse what sort of people want that kind of gender reveal!!! Imagine buying a house with a garden that shit you have to have your illegal rave seshy drug fuelled carnage of a gender reveal at your Mummy’s
Yeh and Chet’s video of that Reece guy where he said “fuck Boris” and on about fake parties or something... bore off Chet 🙄 he actually needs to grow up he’s got to be one of the most cringeworthy people on Instagram! Bet he’s fuming that all the headlines when they announced it said “Helen Briggs from EOTB” he wasn’t even mentioned til further in 😂😂

Reactions: 15

Iklip123

Either way this thread is made for all the gossip on bleu and Chet. Doesn’t matter where it’s come from it’s still about them. So you’re completely missing the point really.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
It’s weird, it’s the second time they’ve not embraced each other when it’s announced.

User3005

I cannot get over how grey and dull their house is!!! Honestly find it so depressing to look at.

dolly666

Ive contacted the MEN which is our newspaper here in Manchester to ask if they will be reporting on the gender reveal/rave that chet and helen have had which is clearly breaking social distancing rules according to social media. Maybe if other people also contact them they may possibly report on it and out the dickheads for breaking social distancing. Theses 'influencers' need to be made an example of. They think they are invincible.

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I actually can’t deal with how fake she is about food. NO 8 month old is eating that much, I couldn’t even eat that much! Especially that much berries it’s not even interesting. It’s so obvious because it’s way too clean. Why isn’t it all over the plate, floor, her face/outfit??? The plate is perfect too how aren’t the berries squished into it? Anyone who has a child can tell how fake it is, it’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Calls her greedy for eating a bloody melty puff I dunno what he expected, did he think she’d just have milk forever?! 🙄😂
Just because he lives on a diet of Ket & coke & Helen lives off her herbashite - he can’t grasp the fact that his child will want real food... SHOCK imagine that! 🙄😂

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s fair to say that Helen prefers being without ocean. As much as she annoys me we don’t really see clips of them together. I think she’s so bothered about what people say about her, she clearly checks here. I think she’s paranoid to put anything on insta anymore. Which shows insecurity instead of just ignoring us and anybody else

whatareyoudoing

do they not realise we are in a global pandemic? also she’s pregnant so more vulnerable 🤯 there’s no need for that many people

BDY_97

VIP Member
Imagine moaning constantly about this thread but then having to get parenting advice from it, oops 🤣

• Haha

Blablabla98

She’s pregnant, doing their house up for their gender reveal.. don’t know when it’ll be tho sorry

I thought it might be the reveal this weekend until Chet said that their waiting on more blinds 😂

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
I’m sure the people who messaged her about the cot actually meant well. It’s not the mum police to offer advice.
This is why I wouldn’t bother saying anything to any of these insta huns, they think anything that isn’t ‘OMG, your so amazing babe xxx’ is trolling!