Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna25

Wow....OMG man..... wow......OMG.... OMG....Wow.....Shock.....Wow..... OMG man.....Shock....Shock....OMG....

Repeat x100000

Does he know any other words?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lillypot221

God she's so annoying. My bump I'm gonna struggle with my bump. "ill need a step" oh ffs grow up your not that small. And about a bump you haven't got one yet. And should of thought of that before you got pregnant again. 🤔

Samantha129

Do you know what as well. Part of me felt bad for her because of Chet and I thought wow. Must be so hard having a baby and having the likes of him as a dad. But now she’s having another, serves you fucking right babe. He will be off to Ibiza in no time

Itscharlibaby

I wonder what chav monstrosity sofa they’re having delivered? I bet it was ordered months ago but was delayed because of corona. It will probably be a crushed velvet special which Helen will have to replace ASAP as it no longer fits into her “cottage feel guyyyysssss”

Also does it annoy anyone else when they’re separately talking about having work on the house down and they’ll both say. “IM having loads of work on MY house done” aren’t you meant to be a couple? 🙄🙄

The way she’s posing in that mirror in her all black out fit, won’t be long till we see a throwback of those pics saying “I WaS 16 WeEkS Eyur Wiv Bayby Nd Ah HiD mA BumP sOoOOo WelL” 🙄

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I cant comprehend how someone could put their 8 month old child and unborn child in so much risk. The amount of people they hugged and everything :sick: i honestly wish someone reported them it was ridiculous. Ive never seen such selfish parents!

Reactions: 15

minniemae92

Chet looks like he’s aged about 10 years ?? He’s going to look absolutely shocking when he’s older if that’s how rough he looks now 😳

BDY_97

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I know we all knew it was coming but I nearly died when I opened my Instagram and saw it 🤣 another 5/6 months of constant pics of her pregnant, can’t wait 🙄

• Haha
They’re builders so what’s the difference lol? 🙈
The difference is she’s trying to push this OCD thing again even tho she couldn’t give a fuck about a pandemic!! It’s easy to say to your mate put some slippers on.. not so easy to say to a stranger.

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Oh here we go again... Helen copying Mrs Hinch again! Same bamboo plates, tagging people she’s getting recipes off & showing the baby eating & the empty plate afterwards.... get your own content ffs 😂😂😩

• Haha
Her family is finally complete?? Is that the actual caption!!! Shit me mate some people can’t have kids and you are not complete with one? Selfish seshy druggy pricks!!

• Heart

Cj2098

Chatty Member
Ive contacted the MEN which is our newspaper here in Manchester to ask if they will be reporting on the gender reveal/rave that chet and helen have had which is clearly breaking social distancing rules according to social media. Maybe if other people also contact them they may possibly report on it and out the dickheads for breaking social distancing. Theses 'influencers' need to be made an example of. They think they are invincible.
Sorry but you need to get a life lmao

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Did anyone notice how bad Helen's lips were in today's "so guyssss" what the hell has she done?!
Mouth looks like a swollen vajayjay 🤣

Why the fooooook does he feel the need to say man after every 2 words. Hiya man, you know what man, people wanna see my trainer collection man, but I can’t show you yet man, coz i gotta bath ocean man 🥴 he’s thick as mince MAN 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jenniferb86

Right I’ve lurked first ages but this is my first time posting!! Just seen the announcement and a dunno why but a was so shocked even though I knew 😂 also noticed the way sket says ‘shock’ so smarmy! He never used to say it like this so I deffo think he’s been reading here! Oh a wouldn’t tire punching his face 🤜🙄

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Watched the vid of Helen jumping.. awkward.. Coral doesn’t hug her for few seconds so she is a bit lonely ranger on her own 😂 ... the dramatics though Jesus like yes it’s exciting but my goood OTT with the jumping

I don’t follow Marnie but was checking her story... my god theAMOUNT of plastic surgery she’s had on her face...WHAT has she done ... awful

also I watched that Kate Hayes story...it is a bit sad I guess but I don’t feel sorry for her.. you showcase so much on insta with breaking lockdown government guidance and then are upset that people report you... think about it!!! Don’t post on insta! That’s the job youve decided to take and YOU have the choice to post or not