Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I will tell you what really grinds on me... that she doesn’t even have the decency to check a companies name before posting a vid of a beautiful item they sent.. RUDE!! I think they are called erm... I’ll tag below anyway! This occasion the company sent you FOR FREE (which you forgot to mention) a beautiful toy box and before you post a little vid you can’t even be bothered to even check their name!! Absolute tool!! She’s done this loads with shit gifted but now it’s really starting to annoy me! Rant over!🙄

Reactions: 13

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Probably found it in a charity shop ♻

That dining table looks really similar to her old one. Are they the same chairs?
She thinks she’s got a whole new style now with a new tv cabinet and a dining table 🤣 she said she loved mirrored furniture until someone on here said it was what all influencers have and that Marnie has good style with her house and now all of a sudden she wants a “cottage feel guuuuuys”

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
“Ruines” 30 years of age and can’t spell a basic word that I knew how to spell aged 5. Can you imagine ?

I feel sorry for ocean growing up with these two as her parents, the only words she will ever know are “shockkkkkk” and “guuuuuysuh” they can’t string a sentence between them 😂

• Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Watched the vid of Helen jumping.. awkward.. Coral doesn’t hug her for few seconds so she is a bit lonely ranger on her own 😂 ... the dramatics though Jesus like yes it’s exciting but my goood OTT with the jumping

I don’t follow Marnie but was checking her story... my god theAMOUNT of plastic surgery she’s had on her face...WHAT has she done ... awful

also I watched that Kate Hayes story...it is a bit sad I guess but I don’t feel sorry for her.. you showcase so much on insta with breaking lockdown government guidance and then are upset that people report you... think about it!!! Don’t post on insta! That’s the job youve decided to take and YOU have the choice to post or not
Don’t feel sorry for that dick head. She posted a video saying she personally doesn’t see an issue with pregnant women having a drink 🤯🔫

• Angry
  • Wow

Samantha129

Bet she puts on a tacky blue underwear set and pushes out her bloated bloody belly for the reveal. Classless honestly

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
“Soooo guysssss don’t wurreh I will be lowering orshuuuuns cot today, I cannot believe how many mum police they are” she is going to be a mother of two and can’t even string a sentence together in proper English, poor kids. Aye sure Helen because I’m sure you would have lowered the cot today even if people didn’t message you about it 👍🏼

I’m baffled why everyone has this assumption about the weekend.
Ive made the assumption based on the following;
-All the see you Saturday/we will celebrate Saturday comments
-Their complete lack of give a shit for lockdown rules throughout the whole of lockdown

Could be wrong.. it’s 100% assumption on my part

Titntat

VIP Member
Joel corry on decks, balloons and lots of booze. Sounds like a Saturday night on the piss. Not a baby reveal 🙈

minniemae92

who even has a rave theme gender reveal . so weird . I’d have lost the fucking plot if my boyfriend and his friends was doing balloons and god knows what else at a party where my family would be !
Chet can’t wait to organise his Ibiza themed baby shower 😖

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
GUYYYZZZZZ. my little boy has the same plate and it is quite big, he's 7 months and I only fill about half for him and he doesn't even manage all that. She has literally filled ALL OF IT. The amount they give that baby is ridiculous!!!
Guuuuuyz I’m the best insta mummy ever because I give my baby adult portions and she eats it all. I also make all her food from scratch, is that just me guys? I’m sooo extra

• Haha

Jkkk

Notice how Marnie left to put Rox to bed and made sure that Casey came with her! If we're at a do and have no babysitter, I will let my husband stay for a while with his family and vice versa.....but Marnie obviously put her foot down last night and rightly so!
Rightly so, she probably didn't want Him to be apart of last night, other wise he would of been labelled a coke head to, or worse, actually took drugs all night with the rest

BDY_97

VIP Member
Jesus Helen has changed her tune in the last 24 hours. Haven’t seen so many stories from her in months! Agree with the person who said she is probably posting loads to get people interested in her again and get her engagement up before revealing her big news 🙄

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Also on the whole plate/portion thing, yeh she probs didn’t eat it all but I think it’s more she didn’t even have it on her hands? Or the high chair? It’s like Helens cleaned her up (and turned the plate around) before posting it, I love when baby’s are first finding food and have it all over 😩 sooo cute I dunno why she portrays this perfect clean mum thing. We’ve all been there Helen!
Like this? 🤣 he’s normally covered in his food, hence why I have wooden flooring 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Lovethegossxoxo

Shocked that she shows so little regard for her health and her babies in the time of a pandemic to openly have a gender reveal with this many people.

oogaboga

Does anyone else think Ocean doesn’t live up to what they envisaged their child would look like? I could see her wanting another child on a superficial level

• Sad

Sticky One

VIP Member
Someone has asked when the gender reveal is and someone else said congrats on the recent pregnancy and Chet has liked both comments
maybe he’s just sick of people trying to ruin their surprise, so thinks fuck it and just liked it 😂 I love gossip but I really do think it’s a shitty thing to do

Reactions: 12