Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what part of his recent story makes ocean a “creep” ? The guys an absolute weirdo

Reactions: 12

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
She wanted to pretend she had no bump just a few days ago when she was trying to hide it and now suddenly it’s too big to put Ocean in her cot? 🤣 With the amount of followers she has, surely she should expect people will message her about things like the cot 🙄

• Haha

Skyeraye

Why do big companies think “ oh this z list celeb will advertise this and we will have loads of sales” I get the logic but is their anyone else this annoys I struggle so much and to see people with money already just being gifted stuff 24-7 just gets too me! Why don’t they pick a few normal people in need or who are key workers to gift products too and review! I myself would prefer to know what a real person thinks!

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Ok so suddenly I love Helen again 😳 but HATE Chet more than ever!
I really prefer Helen to Chet! Although find it so irritating that she just turns a blind eye I wish she had a bit more respect for herself she could do sooo much better!! That’s not to say I don’t find her highly irritating a lot of the time, I just don’t think she’s being too bad at the min!

Blablabla98

I can 100% CONFIRM she is pregnant and she’s already had her dating scan guys

Does anyone else think Ocean doesn’t live up to what they envisaged their child would look like? I could see her wanting another child on a superficial level
This comment makes me so sad knowing she is, cause imagine if that poor girl is just pushed to one side at her age!

• Sad

whatareyoudoing

on the last 2 stories of chet on that darios story he keeps touching his nose or wiping it at the start, doesn’t look good might be nothing but i reckon he’s deffo sniffed somet it’s also fked that they are doing balloons at a gender reveal

Bradylo

People can't get married but these fuckers can have a gender reveal party. Its just an excuse for a piss up in their eyes.
Or even say goodbye to dying loved ones. They really are the scummiest parents on earth after what I've seen today.. Who the hell does this at a baby shower.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Wonder if they think they’ll be like Gaz from geordie shire and his Mrs? They had kids very close together. Difference is they both clearly adore their children and spend all their time taking them out or playing with them. These two can’t even be arsed to sit on the carpet with the one they’ve got

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
“Babe would you spend £350 on a smeg kettle and toaster, £150 each”
Good math skills

• Haha
I honestly think Marnie and Casey also left because they didn’t want to be seen/associated with what’s going on. They aren’t stupid & Marnie definitely reads this thread 🤣
I reckon Marnie comments on here! Definitely the one who announced she was pregnant 🤪 they may have made up but it’s all fake....

• Wow
  • Haha