Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do know that as soon as people get pregnant they don’t look pregnant 😂 she’s tiny she probably won’t look it until 20 odd weeks

Reactions: 6
You do know that as soon as people get pregnant they don’t look pregnant 😂 she’s tiny she probably won’t look it until 20 odd weeks
Well if it’s her gender reveal then she’s more than 12 weeks pregnant, more likely 16 or so. and you usually show quicker the second time!

Reactions: 1
Got blocked my Marnie because I asked if she would actually be going to this baby reveal for helens second baby🤣
They all block when asked about this pregnancy ...has Helen got a business deal pending for a sponsored post or something ?

Reactions: 2
That Marnie is another cretin. Can not stand her.
They are all so fake could not stand to be in that family🤣 they hated each other that much they didn’t go to each other’s baby showers and the babies never met till months later and now just like that are besties and “sisters” was only a few weeks ago Marnie was saying in her live how her and Helen were two different people and have different views on things so clash😂

They all block when asked about this pregnancy ...has Helen got a business deal pending for a sponsored post or something ?
Second this!!

Reactions: 7
They are all so fake could not stand to be in that family🤣 they hated each other that much they didn’t go to each other’s baby showers and the babies never met till months later and now just like that are besties and “sisters” was only a few weeks ago Marnie was saying in her live how her and Helen were two different people and have different views on things so clash😂

Second this!!
They’re all trash! I mean come on, sometimes in life you have to deal with people you’re not fond of but you do it like an adult especially if they have a child with your partners brother. Being civil isn’t difficult. Mind you the pair of them get their baps out for a living so what do I know? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

to be fair I think 99% of families have fall outs. It’s not uncommon for family members to fall out/not speak then make up. Plus we really don’t know what actually happened so hard to judge. And that’s just my view period - not just on Chet/Casey/Marnie/Helen

Chet is such a nob. Imagine laughing in your babies face because she’s crying because she wants milk. She’s not throwing a tantrum you daft sod. She’s a young baby who’s only way to communicate with you is to cry because she’s hungry and you’re sat there laughing in her face. For once good on Helen for swooping In to get her milk. I can’t wait for ocean to be like 18 months and have the mother of all tantrums all day everyday. You won’t be sat laughing then Chet

Reactions: 11
Chet is such a nob. Imagine laughing in your babies face because she’s crying because she wants milk. She’s not throwing a tantrum you daft sod. She’s a young baby who’s only way to communicate with you is to cry because she’s hungry and you’re sat there laughing in her face. For once good on Helen for swooping In to get her milk. I can’t wait for ocean to be like 18 months and have the mother of all tantrums all day everyday. You won’t be sat laughing then Chet
No he will probs be seshy in Ibiza 🙄

Reactions: 4
Also why does he think his god gift the way his strutting in the mirror PMSL you really ain’t as nice as you think he so loves himself

Reactions: 5
Omg I can’t believe you’ve all fallen for somebody saying ‘she’s pregnant’ without any actual proof. This person could be Chet or Helen or a close friend doing it as a joke laughing at the people in this thread. Like people in the public eye always say by us talking about them, using these stories as headlines, is making them money!! Come on!!!!

The person who posted it has given no actual proof at all and we’ve all just jumped to believe it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I can’t believe you’ve all fallen for somebody saying ‘she’s pregnant’ without any actual proof. This person could be Chet or Helen or a close friend doing it as a joke laughing at the people in this thread. Like people in the public eye always say by us talking about them, using these stories as headlines, is making them money!! Come on!!!!
People haven’t fallen for it just because someone has come on here and said it, a few things have happened/been said on their instagrams that make people think she is pregnant.

I also don’t think a few people speculating on tattle is making Chet or Helen any money 😂

Reactions: 9

The person who posted it has given no actual proof at all and we’ve all just jumped to believe it!

And yes I know about the alcohol free wine the clues etc but who knows they could be doing it on purpose and then laughing at us all later?!

I’m not asking anyone to believe me, you’ll soon see? They ain’t that bloody clever girl! That why they’re blocking everyone who mentions it, because guess what THEY DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW. Although I still ain’t that much of a twit to comment it all over their insta, cause it’s their business but I’ll still share it with you guys.

Oceans breakfast this morning looked lovely and more Appetising then what ss gives hers
Personally won’t give my 10 month old jam on toast, jam is full of sugar.
Ocean seems to be doing fab with food though. She’s eating well for her age, not gagging or struggling at all with solid food. My nephew couldn’t even have lumps in his food until 11 months as he would gag and throw it up.

Reactions: 2
Here we go again.. Helen asking who ocean looks like her or chet even though Helen doesn't look like helen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen 2 comments on her last photo about being being and now they have disappeared?! Deffo pregnant!

They can’t cope with ocean !!!
I think they will be shocked at having 2 under 2!!! Especially when
Ket runs off to beefa for a sesh!!! Helen will be tearing her hair out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.