Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will tell you what really grinds on me... that she doesn’t even have the decency to check a companies name before posting a vid of a beautiful item they sent.. RUDE!! I think they are called erm... I’ll tag below anyway! This occasion the company sent you FOR FREE (which you forgot to mention) a beautiful toy box and before you post a little vid you can’t even be bothered to even check their name!! Absolute tool!! She’s done this loads with tit gifted but now it’s really starting to annoy me! Rant over!🙄

Reactions: 13
I wonder if when lockdowns finished he will pop to turkey to fix his nose ? Massive crackhead hahaha. Ah honestly he’s grim. I hate him. Imagine that being your dad. Poor ocean

Honestly 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 his bloody mouth and nose are going to connect soon. Well kids this is the aftermath of getting ‘seshy’

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if when lockdowns finished he will pop to turkey to fix his nose ? Massive crackhead hahaha. Ah honestly he’s grim. I hate him. Imagine that being your dad. Poor ocean

Honestly 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 his bloody mouth and nose are going to connect soon. Well kids this is the aftermath of getting ‘seshy’
Surely that’s camera angle??
I thought it’s the middle that erodes from drugs?? Plus I think it’s like daily use that makes it do that??

• Heart
Reactions: 6

OH MY GOD! He looks awful 🙈🙈🙈

why on earth would you want to breed with that ?!🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely that’s camera angle??
I thought it’s the middle that erodes from drugs?? Plus I think it’s like daily use that makes it do that??
I believe it all depends on how your nose already was, some people can see effects within as little as 2 months. Others it takes years.
It’s not just the perforations that can happen, ulcers can form and blockage of the sinus, it can mess up the blood vessels in your nose to the which might result in dead tissue in the nose.

Perforations not only of the nasal septum (the partition that separates the two nostrils), but also of the palate (the roof of the mouth) can occur.

it’s scary the more you look into it, I did a drug counseling course years ago and this was partly covered in it.

they can repair noses but only for aesthetically pleasing results. If blood vessels and such are damaged, they can’t repair that.

i think I’m correct saying this but the course was 10 years ago so things might have changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not being funny but think that’s just his shape of nose. Men are different to women. It’s usually the middle per that erodes with drug abuse

Why is chet always just sat on his phone while Helen cleans around him and entertains THEIR child?? (Whilst being pregnant we assume) 😤

Can anyone remember what the BIG THINGS that are coming to AZORA BLEU are ?
I thought it was going to be some big thing for summer .... Well according to Helen a few months ago it was something MASSIVE that we obviously won't to be able to believe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh here we go again... Helen copying Mrs Hinch again! Same bamboo plates, tagging people she’s getting recipes off & showing the baby eating & the empty plate afterwards.... get your own content ffs 😂😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh here we go again... Helen copying Mrs Hinch again! Same bamboo plates, tagging people she’s getting recipes off & showing the baby eating & the empty plate afterwards.... get your own content ffs 😂😂😩
I was just going to say she’s copying Mrs Hinch and probably been reading this because I said yesterday she’s doing boomerang and hiding the plate because she wants to pretend she’s eating it all. Even if she was eating that large pile of food, does it make you a better mum? 🤷‍♀️🤣

I was just going to say she’s copying Mrs Hinch and probably been reading this because I said yesterday she’s doing boomerang and hiding the plate because she wants to pretend she’s eating it all. Even if she was eating that large pile of food, does it make you a better mum? 🤷‍♀️🤣
Exactly! Just give her a bit of toast and piss off 😂😂 all these insta mums do my head in, trying to make out they cook organic meals from scratch everyday.... so fake & transparent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Calls her greedy for eating a bloody melty puff I dunno what he expected, did he think she’d just have milk forever?! 🙄😂
Just because he lives on a diet of Ket & coke & Helen lives off her herbashite - he can’t grasp the fact that his child will want real food... SHOCK imagine that! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if she’s made a come back so she can beg for gifted items she won’t declare for her pregnancy 🙄 she’s so desperate its embarrassing 🥴
Also.. does she really think we need to see her flick a kettle on 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like they benchmark their parenting skills against things like eating a lot of food or doing milestones that are within the age appropriate time 🤣

Chet’s T-shirt’s still haven’t sold out 🙃😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.