Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh seems like Helen is back to her stories again... trying to get her engagement back up for the big reveal this weekend maybe? šŸ‘€

Reactions: 6
She is doing boomerang or hiding the plate most likely because she wants to pretend sheā€™s eaten all sheā€™s given her because you know it makes her the perfect mum šŸ™„ itā€™s absolute carnage all over the floor when my little boy has eaten his dinner and he deffo doesnā€™t eat all Iā€™ve made him šŸ¤£
I've noticed Helen does boomerangs when she's doing something but not quite mastered it yet. Like sitting up!
God she annoys me so much. Wants to be a normal mom. Show us ya floor then Helen show us how much she's actually eaten. Because all the young mom's watching are gonna be thinking she ate it all my baby's not an I doing it right.
I've called her Helen twice now. Is that what people call her or does she go by bleu.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed Helen does boomerangs when she's doing something but not quite mastered it yet. Like sitting up!
God she annoys me so much. Wants to be a normal mom. Show us ya floor then Helen show us how much she's actually eaten. Because all the young mom's watching are gonna be thinking she ate it all my baby's not an I doing it right.
I've called her Helen twice now. Is that what people call her or does she go by bleu.
Yeah thatā€™s exactly what I mean, let her do things in her own time, she wants to act like everything is perfect, sheā€™s had no trouble with sleeping, feeding, she does every milestone first. Not very relatable at all. ā€œI swear sheā€™ll be walking before sheā€™s 1ā€ well thatā€™s not exactly unusual, plenty of other babies do that too Helen

Her first steps will most certainly be a boomerang and probably in the next week or so šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find Chet quite camp/effeminate?
shes definitely been reading on here! Suddenly giving Ocean real food and ā€˜half assedā€™ playing with her. Also no filter on Ocean! Finally šŸ˜

Reactions: 17
Super mum today I see.
Ok fair enough but thatā€™s life when you have kids, she seems to think sheā€™s alone in what sheā€™s doing! I cook, clean and tidy all day, Iā€™ve got kids and a husband I just get on with it I donā€™t expect a medal for making a home cooked meal!

Pleased to see the play room full of toys, albeit a bit grey but I did see some colourful toys! Now whereā€™s those hearts that weā€™re stuck to the windows šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really nice to see Ocean without a filter. Such a beautiful kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really nice to see Ocean without a filter. Such a beautiful kid.
She is beautiful if Ocean came to the nursery I work at I'd be encouraging her to get stuck in on messy play obviously they get changed if they're too messy but imagine saying to Chet and helen oh she loved messy play etc we changed her clothes cause she decided to explore and sit in the middle of everything.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Helen has changed her tune in the last 24 hours. Havenā€™t seen so many stories from her in months! Agree with the person who said she is probably posting loads to get people interested in her again and get her engagement up before revealing her big news šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Actually just lolā€™d at ocean with that jelly, sheā€™s such a character šŸ¤£ full on paddy

I actually thought Helens stories were great today. Playing with her daughter etc, it was nice to see. Sheā€™s such a beautiful child šŸ˜ No Herbashite in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually thought Helens stories were great today. Playing with her daughter etc, it was nice to see. Sheā€™s such a beautiful child šŸ˜ No Herbashite in sight.
Yeah I agree.

She winds me up but if she was more honest with her followers and stopped peddling tit then she would be a lot more liked in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Agreed. I donā€™t know why she doesnā€™t realize that showing the real side of motherhood and being relatable will earn her the respect of her followers and she will probably become a lot more popular

Reactions: 5
So she made that video to show she actually plays with her baby, cringe. A video shows nothing itā€™s what you do in private that counts.
Also feeding her with a metal spoon made me cringe personally, her poor teeth/gums. Some might disagree with that but itā€™s a no from me.

Reactions: 7
ā€œYour such an amazing power womanā€ šŸ¤” Iā€™m sorry but isnā€™t what sheā€™s doing looking after her child the same as every other person does, only most have a job to go with it aswell. Itā€™s not like sheā€™s creating amazing activities for Ocean, they are sat in a room whilst Ocean plays with her toys.

Also for how long is Chet going to continue with the ā€œhow are you doing thisā€ sheā€™s doing it because babies develop and they learn to do things šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.