Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sk7663

Omg I can’t believe you’ve all fallen for somebody saying ‘she’s pregnant’ without any actual proof. This person could be Chet or Helen or a close friend doing it as a joke laughing at the people in this thread. Like people in the public eye always say by us talking about them, using these stories as headlines, is making them money!! Come on!!!!

The person who posted it has given no actual proof at all and we’ve all just jumped to believe it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I know!! Why would you even do it? It’s one thing having a gossip but going out your way to do that is just another level
I really don’t think it’s that deep, she put pics on when she was at the hospital, liked and commented on the private scan place too, countless pics of alcohol free drinks and saw her bump on Marnies live? Wasn’t really a massive secret 🤷🏻‍♀️

The watcher

I wonder how long it took Helen to think of the photo she wanted to announce her pregnancy lol why do they have to have very little clothing on also not gonna be fair baby no 2 won’t have its own bathroom

Ohyeah

I wasn't really a gender reveal. It was a rave/party with a gender reveal at the start.
I've just tried to look at stories but it was too long ago. Was any of the decor in a gender reveal style? And boy or girl things. Any of the guessing things they do.
it didn’t really look like a proper gender reveal tbh, more like a budget wedding reception.

• Haha

Titntat

VIP Member
People can't get married but these fuckers can have a gender reveal party. Its just an excuse for a piss up in their eyes.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Oh god you can just imagine the reveal can’t you “sorry I’ve been quiet guuuuuys but now you know why” 🤣 Poor Orrrrshun won’t get a look in now.

Actually makes Chet a little bit shittier for going to that party full of girls whilst pregnant girlfriend and child at home 😶

The watcher

God Helen we don’t need another Mes Hinch with the baby weaning yes you cooked food for your child that what all mothers do, do we all need to see it I think she having an identity crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BDY_97

VIP Member
Does Chet genuinely think he’s a fashion designer with a decent collection? Like I genuinely think he believes that he is shit hot and produces amazing clothes. They are the most boring looking tracksuits I've ever seen and he hypes them up to be something that they are not. #FADEDGANG like shut the fuck up?

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Does he think they are really famous? Would your 4 bathrooms be in Accrington if you was living the high life? 🤣

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Imagine though not including your little baby in your Gender reveal.. instead choosing seshy drugs!! And clearly know it’s well embarrassing because there is no show off posts.. sorry ive been quiet angels.. everyone around me is on a come down after our illegal gathering of seshy morons at our gender reveal that was more important than our daughter
But instead it’ll be “sorry my angels, had such bad sickness and I’m so tired this second pregnancy, love you all” and the angels will lap it up 🤣🤣

Also can we just talk about how she made all those ridiculous pictures for her play room window and now they have all gone 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsOz

Super mum today I see.
Ok fair enough but that’s life when you have kids, she seems to think she’s alone in what she’s doing! I cook, clean and tidy all day, I’ve got kids and a husband I just get on with it I don’t expect a medal for making a home cooked meal!

Pleased to see the play room full of toys, albeit a bit grey but I did see some colourful toys! Now where’s those hearts that we’re stuck to the windows 🙃

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
Chet is so immature for his age. Can’t imagine having a baby with someone as dense as him.

Not lying when I say I personally know women who have gone on to have more kids to try and keep their men at home... this looks very similar. You can’t turn a party boy into a husband/super dad role it just never works. The “sesh” is in their blood

• Sad