Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
It’s a shame that the dailymail don’t put them in the showbiz section for breaking lockdown rules and allowing people to do balloons at a gender reveal 🤮

Reactions: 11

Samantha129

Chet is such a nob. Imagine laughing in your babies face because she’s crying because she wants milk. She’s not throwing a tantrum you daft sod. She’s a young baby who’s only way to communicate with you is to cry because she’s hungry and you’re sat there laughing in her face. For once good on Helen for swooping In to get her milk. I can’t wait for ocean to be like 18 months and have the mother of all tantrums all day everyday. You won’t be sat laughing then Chet

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed even on chets grid post, the video is quite long and not once do you see Chet and Helen together after finding out. 🙄
Yes, I've just watched it, I think they hug every other person there except each other. Helen is looking around for him at one point but he's hugging everyone else. I do find that strange- your partner would be the first one you'd go to!

BDY_97

VIP Member
No matter where you are in the country/world you should not be having a big gathering, absolute knobs the pair of them. Hi guys if you are reading 👋🏼

1. There’s no proof that she is and i’m sure if she was the only people who would know is people really close to her.
2. Why would you tell people it’s not your secret to tell? if she was wanting it to be a secret you’ve ruined it now haven’t you. So if it was someone who’s close to her who’s told you then they ain’t a good mate are they.
Also before i get banned i don’t like helen i’m just expressing my opinion
1 message and joined 8 minutes ago.... hmmmmm

Aries67

Poor orshennnn has no colour around her! I literally thought Helen put a black and white filter on her story while showing us her house. It’s soo dull!

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
But everyone here is making out they’ve literally stated they’re having a gender reveal and are flaunting it and I really can’t see anything like that. I just think people are incorrect here that’s all 🤷‍♂️
This is kind of all that goes on here tbh, we discuss things and make informed assumptions off what we see on Instagram?
I don’t think it’s unreasonable for us to think they’re going to have a baby shower off what we have seen already
We could only assume she was pregnant and we were right about that one...

What a SHOCKKKKKKKK.. not

now Helen love, when you gonna explain to your little ‘angels’ that you lied about your herbashite stories then 🤔🤔🤔🤔

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
I really think going out of your way to congratulate her on a pregnancy that hasn’t been announced is a really horrible thing to do.
I agree.. I think sometimes people need to sit and think if that was me and people started congratulating me before I announced it would you be fuming? Cause I would.. same when people announce you’ve had the baby before you even get a chance to tell people yourself.. it is shitty , although she’s announced it now wether you like someone or not just let them have that moment.. I’d delete the comments too 😂👋🏼 I barely watch her anymore I can’t stand her and how fake she is but that is super shitty

Twertle

the way he sells his pick and mix you can get from wilkos for no more then £4 🤣

• Haha

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
So just seen the new sofa couldn’t help but think it was the old one when Chet was showing it off it doesn’t look like a brand new sofa to me not really a cottage vibe tho
There’s nothing in that whole living room that gives off a ‘cottage’ vibe... in fact crushed velvet is probably the complete opposite of cottage vibes 🤣

• Haha

Iklip123

Is Chet wearing cycling shorts????? Really???? Wow looks like he’s about to do the Tour de France, nob head

• Haha

ManicMayz

Oh my word. Wow. Ket and Bleurgh have truly outdone themselves with this one! If Rox was playing with Orshen's toys does that mean Marnie and Casey are at Ket's? So where is Ocean? Surely not still at the party? Honestly I'm a bit shocked. Even by their shitty standards that was a lot of people crammed in a tent, sharing buckfast during a pandemic at a gender reveal! Tf GUYZZZZ?

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
Notice how Marnie left to put Rox to bed and made sure that Casey came with her! If we're at a do and have no babysitter, I will let my husband stay for a while with his family and vice versa.....but Marnie obviously put her foot down last night and rightly so!

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Could not agree more! She’s a first time young Mum, give the girl a break. Ocean looks happy enough, I feel so sorry for her reading on here. She has made her mistakes but now she feels she isn’t able to post. Come one give the poor girl a break
I think if she seemed like a nice person then I might be more inclined to feel sorry for her but how many first time mums will have felt like shit watching her being so smug about what an amazing mum she is, her baby sleeps from weeks old, she manages to clean all her house, loses all her baby weight by drinking a shake. She still posts when she’s got something to brag about so she isn’t that scared about posting. I don’t agree that she’s a shit mum, we don’t see enough of her to say that, everyone makes mistakes as a first time mum but don’t try to act like your perfect 🤷‍♀️

Lreb88

VIP Member
Just flouting the law now with Ocean not in a rear facing car seat. She needs to worry about the actual police not the mum police!