Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ocean hasn’t even become hard work yet! Wait til she’s crawling Helen then the fun starts! She won’t know what’s hit her when she’s got two!!
Think she’s showing you she stands instead of crawls? 🤣🤣 ohh now the fun begins. I don’t believe she pulled herself up there though, she’s stood her there for sure. She should just let her do things in her own time, it isn’t extraordinary for a 7 month old but she seems to show everything off like they are exclusive.
Does she know that being sat on a sofa watching your child play isn’t really being the interactive mum she makes out. Try sitting on the floor and playing with her Helen 🙃

Reactions: 4
“Before daddy goes to train” I’m sorry but train what?
He goes to the gym and there’s never any difference.
That’s what he tells Helen... but if what people have said on here previously are true then, he’s probably off to get some action Other than in the gym

Now he’s encouraging people to get in debt by paying instalments for trainers... brilliant role models aren’t they... 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Guess who blocked me when I asked to see where he keeps his trainers.

Oh & I thought helen the best hair dresser back int he day cut & dyed his hair? So was that just for show and it was actually this barber?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Oh & I thought helen the best hair dresser back int he day cut & dyed his hair? So was that just for show and it was actually this barber?

Why would he block you over that he is soooooi pathetic and when he says shock i cringe to death!!! If my boyfriend did that I would have to tell him he is cringe and people taking the piss childish idiot. He will have to send the shoes back, he shows off everything he has why wouldn't he show the whole collection??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would he block you over that he is soooooi pathetic and when he says shock i cringe to death!!! If my boyfriend did that I would have to tell him he is cringe and people taking the piss childish idiot. He will have to send the shoes back, he shows off everything he has why wouldn't he show the whole collection??
They’re BROKEEE 😂 No wonder they’re selling their dutty second hand bed:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
225kcal for that shake, you would be better off having two slices of toast!!

Reactions: 12
Also where he going to train ? Gyms are still shut
Didn't he get all of that at home gym kit?

Dont know how he affords a new pair of trainers every day unless they're gifted but he doesnt declare if they are.

Reactions: 1
Chet doesn’t actually design anything original does he unless it’s plain.. everything is someone else’s character or image like the carol baskin ones and now mortal kombat

Reactions: 2
I notice helen has put gifted on her insta story of the trainers, whereas chet didn’t. So he 100% just gets gifted all those trainers but never declares it.

Reactions: 7
Haha how funny that Chet said he got them all the Jordans and it turns out they are gifted 😂

Is the new post to make people think she isn’t pregnant and then on Sunday “guuuuyyyys” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.