Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that company even sticking up for him when they were clearly gifted 🤣🤣
This makes me think whether he’s more financially invested in Creputate than we thought. He was probably the one writing to himself from their insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is Marnie going to post that and hashtag social distancing I’m dying 😫 helens just commented as well so everything must be good between them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is Marnie going to post that and hashtag social distancing I’m dying 😫 helens just commented as well so everything must be good between them
Social distancing my arse 🤣 they’re literally inhaling each other’s breath 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loves coming back to her.. but hates coming home to helen 😂😂 I beg he bloody dreads it.. I honestly feel they have drifted so much since ocean being born it would not surprise me if they spilt up

Reactions: 1
I feel bad but honestly can’t understand why nobody has told her about her makeup. Why does she do her eyebrows like that, you can literally see where she’s overdrawn them. And the eyelashes are far to big/long for her small eyes. She could be so pretty if she toned it down.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What’s with the two cards ?! Boy she’s baiting us 😂 Helen we know you read here come pop on and fill us in. We will stop bitching for half hour for the goss 😂 plus majority of us hate Chet more then you now anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chet: Can I play on my PS4 all day?
Helen: of course you can
Everyone else: Grow up you bleeping man child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember Mother’s Day? All she got was “Happy Mother’s Day to the mother of my child” 🤣🤣 She’s deffo done the 2 cards on purpose, probs just from the dogs but wants people to wonder why 2

Remember Mother’s Day? All she got was “Happy Mother’s Day to the mother of my child” 🤣🤣 She’s deffo done the 2 cards on purpose, probs just from the dogs but wants people to wonder why 2
Yeah I was thinking the dogs too. I hope it’s the dogs cause she’s clearly not ready for baby number 2 when all they want to do is leave ocean and party.

Reactions: 5
I commented on her post asking when she was due and she blocked me 😂👌 but I have another profile so 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold on a minute, why is there two “daddy” cards? 🤔

Also the way she says “how do you feel chet” .. “yeh good thanks” I feel like he definitely isn’t her biggest fan right now, his gone right off her. I can see by the way he looks at her and talks. Tbh I think his only sticking around because he does truly love his little girl & you can see in pictures & videos chet has more of a bond with ocean than helen. His always the one to be sat with her & playing etc whilst helen is just ranting and moaning all day long

• Haha
Posting herself giving two cards to get people talking But then blocking people when they say anything about her being pregnant 😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In fairness she given him Father’s Day cards from the digs in the past so it’s not the first time

To be fair I always get my husband two cards, one from our daughter and one from me to him. Not saying she isn’t preggers but I don’t think that’s a reason to think she is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.