Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Chets story where Ocean is eating the potato I swear someone in the background says ‘are they having a baby’ 🤔

Reactions: 6
As we all know Helen will be reading all these comments. My bet is she’s gonna completely change her appearance in an attempt to cling onto Chet, the Bleh hair will be gone. But it won’t be enough for him, once he gets a taste of mdma again he’ll be out bleeping like a dog. Drop him before he does it to you first Helen.

• Haha
The way he is jabbing Oceans chin 🤬 I just can’t ✋ I mean there is playing and there’s just being plain rough!!!!

• Angry
Someone else has wrote on her post about Ocean becoming a big sister and that she saw 2 cards this morn, let’s see if it gets deleted 🤣

Also I can’t understand how many people write “family goals” on their pics. How is that your goal? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Tbf.. you are allowed to mix with one other household now.. but at a 2m distance which clearly they are not obeying.
I thought your only allowed in the garden. I think mixing with another household is only if it’s a single person house, maybe the mum lives alone so that would have been ok but only Chet & Helen should have been there, not all the others 🤣

They clearly don’t care about any of the guidelines so she should expect some criticism if your going to flaunt it on social media

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.