Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a mum on a weaning page had given her baby Herbalife with some fruit for a ‘creamy smoothie’ baby was only about 6-7 months 😢 it got deleted pretty quickly

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Why does she talk so loud?? “MAAAAMMS” like we can hear you just fine Helen luv give it a rest 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but the laugh when Ocean made a face over pineapple and he said but you still eat it though!

She is a baby and you are feeding her it into her mouth, of course she eats it!!

I thought the laugh was cruel!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Cher’s so amazed that oceans playing with the boxes and not the toys like he expects her to take them out the boxes herself!🤣🤣 no wonder she’s playing with them like that if she’s just been handed them like that you absolute moron 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why he sat and called his child a freak for playing with the toys inside the box ? Or why he was so fascinated about her playing with them in the box. Take them out the box for her then you ‘freak’

Cher’s so amazed that oceans playing with the boxes and not the toys like he expects her to take them out the boxes herself!🤣🤣 no wonder she’s playing with them like that if she’s just been handed them like that you absolute moron 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
We’ve literally just commented the same thing at the same time hahaha duck Chet the freak 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice Marnies pretty much put the same story too aasking about toys for 7 month olds

Reactions: 3
This has to be a joke, he cannot seriously be wondering why she is playing with them in the box, does he think she can open them herself? Why have the pair of them sat there for an hour and not opened any of them for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She is literally a duck wit. Stop asking for freebies and bleeping look for some toys and buy them it’s not hard. You have the same amount of sense as a grapefruit and I feel so much for that poor baby who is mostly called “fat” “greedy” “chunky” or a “freak” and is hated because she is ginger. I got blocked after she argued with me about how ocean should have a play gym the next day ocean had a play gym of next day delivery 😂😂 honestly if you can spend so much time making a bed surely you can play with your daughter do an activity have some fun 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also she’s obsessed with tv remotes and Xbox controllers because that’s all she’s bloody been in front of for the past 7 months. She’s desperate to play with those toys how have they watched her trying to play for an hour and neither of them have had the bright idea to take them out the box for her.

It literally pains me how bleeping dumb the pair of them are. The only reason your child is being a “freak” and playing with boxes is because you won’t bleeping open them for her?! She’s literally a baby how the duck is she supposed to know what to do? Weirdos

Reactions: 10
Well the thread title has never been more appropriate. Pair of absolute morons.
I feel heartbroken for Ocean, 7 months old and she’s never had anything to stimulate her before other than a screen.
Her lazy, irresponsible and stupid parents FINALLY buy her some toys and then just sit there watching and laughing at her desperately trying to play with them :( Meanwhile mummy’s more pre occupied with trying to get a discount code because she’s found the most AMAHHHZIN BOTTLES GUYYZZ after ‘remembering’ ocean doesn’t have collic anymore, I bleeping despair with the both of them

Reactions: 15
I cannot believe she has bought a GREY AND WHITE ball pit and softplay !! Is she for fking real??? That poor child is going to grow up thinking shes colour blind!!! Poor poor ocean😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.