Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t actually have much to contribute as I don’t follow her apart from the odd look every 6 months but I am from the same town as Helen and I think we were in the same school year, we went to rival high schools. Not sure how old she is she might be a little younger than me but I remember having her on Facebook and thinking she was gorgeous! I only remember her from social media because of her dimples to be honest 😂 she had this beautiful blonde hair and she was always quite well known where I live. It’s a shame she’s filled up so much with fillers as she was very naturally beautiful. I’m friends with people that went to the same school as her and remember having a conversation a few years ago on the way back from a hen do about her and apparently her boyfriend is a massive tosser but it looks like you all already know that 😂. I do hope she finds herself a bit and tones down the fillers and surgery before it becomes irreversible as she is so beautiful naturally and she will regret it when she’s older.
I just want to say she was the absolute talk of the town when she started reality shows, especially as we are from a small area, and I have never heard a bad thing about her as a person so I think she’s Probably a pretty nice girl as any bitchy stories would of been hot gossip 😂.
I am also from the same town and know them from my daughter following them and the tit they promote! I was at the Spar putting fuel in the same time as them pre lockdown and was in my scruffs (i mean I was filling my X5 (Now gone to a new owner ☹)while they filled their Merc so wasn’t much difference), my god did she look at me like a piece of tit!! I felt the tension between us.. while chet was inside paying in his leggings 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit! The same Spar he mocked someone’s shoes in today.. if that was my feet I’d be fuming😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am also from the same town and know them from my daughter following them and the tit they promote! I was at the Spar putting fuel in the same time as them pre lockdown and was in my scruffs (i mean I was filling my X5 (Now gone to a new owner ☹)while they filled their Merc so wasn’t much difference), my god did she look at me like a piece of tit!! I felt the tension between us.. while chet was inside paying in his leggings 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit! The same Spar he mocked someone’s shoes in today.. if that was my feet I’d be fuming😂😂😂
Helen really thinks she is better than everyone it’s actually embarrassing. I don’t think this thread would be as popular if she was actually a nice person but she’s horrible .

Reactions: 4
Helen really thinks she is better than everyone it’s actually embarrassing. I don’t think this thread would be as popular if she was actually a nice person but she’s horrible .
Oh god really! Well maybe she was nicer in her younger years then, she must of started TV (was it ex on the beach or something?) when she was about 19 so maybe that world turned her a bit. I remember getting my nails eyebrows etc done from my friend who was at the time renting a beauty room in a salon that had a makeup artist above her floor and I asked what all the loud screeching was and my friend told me Helen was getting her makeup done. Very disruptive to my relaxing me day 😂

Is Chet his real name?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I’m local, and I would not comment if it wasn’t justified! I’m not a troll! I’m a mum of a child that followed H2O water spray and a bleeping trader!!! What she promotes is disgusting.. her Herbalife bollox is a joke! Where’s the ab toner gone? The bands? Someone who uses a 9month pregnant pic as a before is a joke!! Her jobs being a celebrity? Didn’t she get upset that someone took a pic of her back? Celebrity’s are pictured mate! You either wanna be or you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ And as for lockdown rules.. they have tit all over them!! Selfish idiots! Don’t duck off down south to a drug fuelled party and come back to Accrington!! Stay down there!! Good bye ✋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh god really! Well maybe she was nicer in her younger years then, she must of started TV (was it ex on the beach or something?) when she was about 19 so maybe that world turned her a bit. I remember getting my nails eyebrows etc done from my friend who was at the time renting a beauty room in a salon that had a makeup artist above her floor and I asked what all the loud screeching was and my friend told me Helen was getting her makeup done. Very disruptive to my relaxing me day 😂

Is Chet his real name?😂
Yeah Chet is his real name . His brother is Casey and sister coral , all start with a c like a low budget chavvy kardashain theme lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it so sad that 90% of Chet's stories ref raving, Ibiza and the complete opposite lifestyle to the one he has. I couldn't imaging being Helen, your partner desperate to go to raves and drop pills and all you want is the cosy indoorsy family. Yes she too has faults but I just think he is such a absent father.

I have never seen a family outing to the zoo or for lunch, dinner etc. Despite Helen's flaws, she needs a medal for putting up with him and his bloody SHOCCCKKKK videos.

Reactions: 13
Just watched their stories from last night. My heart broke a little when I saw ocean trying to play with the toy and they hadn’t even bothered to take it out the packaging and called her a freak. Yeah cause a 7 month old can take it out the packaging herself. Maybe if you got up off your lazy ass and opened it for her she could play with toys.

Reactions: 6
Just watched their stories from last night. My heart broke a little when I saw ocean trying to play with the toy and they hadn’t even bothered to take it out the packaging and called her a freak. Yeah cause a 7 month old can take it out the packaging herself. Maybe if you got up off your lazy ass and opened it for her she could play with toys.
And if they sat on the floor with her interacting too. Did anyone else see this couldnt help but think go Ocean get back at your dad (I know she doesnt fully understand but is his fault putting his head close to her when shes at the age of grabbing onto something and pulling it.)🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yeah Chet is his real name . His brother is Casey and sister coral , all start with a c like a low budget chavvy kardashain theme lmfao
I am probably wrong but I swear I read somewhere that his real name is Chester??? Or did I dream that 😂😂

nah I’ll stay here thanks. Dunno why you assume every single person in the world hates them lol? Not everyone who doesn’t despise them is their mate you know.
which is fair enough but why do you keep popping up just to defend them, this is the only thread you comment on. Did you join just to defend them?

Reactions: 8
Because I follow them and I actually don’t hate them that’s why...believe it or not people don’t have to detest them. They’ve got THOUSANDS of followers combined so surely you can work our that a lot of those people are fans lol.

this is a discussion site not a site to post hate all the time so?
Then contribute something other than defending them, you're boring

Reactions: 6
Because I follow them and I actually don’t hate them that’s why...believe it or not people don’t have to detest them. They’ve got THOUSANDS of followers combined so surely you can work our that a lot of those people are fans lol.

this is a discussion site not a site to post hate all the time so?
Isn’t there a section where you can make a “rave about” thread? Maybe that would be better and their thousands of fans could join you?

Reactions: 8
Don’t actually have much to contribute as I don’t follow her apart from the odd look every 6 months but I am from the same town as Helen and I think we were in the same school year, we went to rival high schools. Not sure how old she is she might be a little younger than me but I remember having her on Facebook and thinking she was gorgeous! I only remember her from social media because of her dimples to be honest 😂 she had this beautiful blonde hair and she was always quite well known where I live. It’s a shame she’s filled up so much with fillers as she was very naturally beautiful. I’m friends with people that went to the same school as her and remember having a conversation a few years ago on the way back from a hen do about her and apparently her boyfriend is a massive tosser but it looks like you all already know that 😂. I do hope she finds herself a bit and tones down the fillers and surgery before it becomes irreversible as she is so beautiful naturally and she will regret it when she’s older.
I just want to say she was the absolute talk of the town when she started reality shows, especially as we are from a small area, and I have never heard a bad thing about her as a person so I think she’s Probably a pretty nice girl as any bitchy stories would of been hot gossip 😂.
I’m from same town too and about 2 years above her I think. I remember seeing her when she was about 17, before all this crap and I remember thinking how beautiful she was too! She was so natural then, and she was so much better looking. She was a really nice girl too to what I knew. Had the perfect figure.
My friend went out with one of chets mates and he was such a scumbag, put drugs in her bag without her knowing going into a festival and she got arrested and he left her!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Chet reminds me off my ex, we were both 19 and had a baby quite early in our relationship. He would work all day then come home late at night and over to the neighbours to smoke weed or do whatever else behind my back. Spent more time doing up his motorbikes and acting like a kid than being with me and our daughter. If he had to chose between booze and fags or nappies and wet wipes he would go for the booze and fags. Just very immature and not ready to grow up

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’ve always wondered if Chet is his real name, I’ve never heard of anyone else with the name apart from a character in a tv show. They had an older brother as well named Cody who died.

As much as I don’t like Helen I have to admit I do think she’s naturally gorgeous, even with the fillers etc. I think if she stops with them now and doesn’t get anymore work done then she will be fine but if she keeps getting work done to her face she’s going to end up like all the other influencers with blown up and puffy faces 🤮

Reactions: 3

Im from the same town and know her (from years ago she went to the same dance school as my children) never really had anything to do with them and this is my first comment, but I totally agree with whats being said on here. The laptop and the baby from being tiny is so upsetting. I cant think of anybody thinking thats normal behaviour. But what gets me so mad is how HE thinks he has the right to video someones shoes and put it on his story.

Vile people (both of them) who think they are above others. NO ONE has the right to do things like that and snigger at them on social media .....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.