Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the story he has reposted from his friend where they are holding onto a pole and Chet is saying “omg i have never felt like this before”. Why does he flaunt his drug use on Instagram? He will have young impressionable followers 😖. Its not big or clever!!

Reactions: 1
Wow that’s his first birthday card off his daughter! Clearly at swipe at the thread but still I think she could of put more effort in and got a nicer card

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the story he has reposted from his friend where they are holding onto a pole and Chet is saying “omg i have never felt like this before”. Why does he flaunt his drug use on Instagram? He will have young impressionable followers 😖. Its not big or clever!!
he also reposted his nickname “hooter 👃
Can’t lie, I lol’d but I would never want kids to look up to this dude.

• Haha
Wow that’s his first birthday card off his daughter! Clearly at swipe at the thread but still I think she could of put more effort in and got a nicer card
Their whole life is surrounded by their ‘fans’ and followers, everything they do is for the gram! Why would such an important meaningful moment be any different to these so called ‘influencers’

Reactions: 1
And he’s spelt pole “poll” 😂 😂 😂 Thick tw*t!

• Haha
I thought it was more of a swipe at Helen saying she spends all of his money.

You know they are currently breaking all the lockdown rules because they have both gone silent! No change there then 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wow just wow . She feels shaky on herbashite and she’s breast feeding , this is heart breaking that Helen has made her feel so insecure about herself she needs to crash diet so soon after giving birth . This has genuinely made me really sad for this girl

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Got vibes from his stories today that helen didnt really make much effort for his birthday and the things she did do he was underwhelmed by "oooo that's nice" but no real enthusiasm. He knows what hes doing when he posts these stories, he wants people to know they arent getting on. truly think they hate each other and a split is on the cards!!

Reactions: 7
That cards definitely a swipe at tattle
Wow just wow . She feels shaky on herbashite and she’s breast feeding , this is heart breaking that Helen has made her feel so insecure about herself she needs to crash diet so soon after giving birth . This has genuinely made me really sad for this girl
Jesus that’s horrendous. Breastfeeding women shouldn’t be doing it, you definitely need the extra calories!

A nice healthy 2 meters. Glad to see ‘fresh kicks’ are joining their support bubble 🙃👍🏼
Don’t be daft, influencers can’t catch the virus 🙄 especially from people that run a mobile service and have probably been to 5 different households without PPE before them...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice the sudden videos of toys ? Hey Helen how are ya ? Glad to see you’re reading tattle . Also the lack of cleaning videos since she’s been spreading corona at that house party lol not such a clean freak now are we Helen ? Didn’t see any hand gel out at that party 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘I find it really hard buying toys for ocean cos I don’t know what she’s into’ SHES 7 MONTHS OLD SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHES INTO EITHER! You have no problem buying anything and everything for yourself so why can’t you do the same with Ocean? Oh because you’d actually have to pay for it and not get it for free. She’s an absolute joke. I’m sure she’ll have plenty of brands offering her free unsafe toys now she’s asked people to recommend things

Reactions: 8
Oh wow herbashite isnt even pregnancy or breastfeeding safe. Surely it would cause issues with the mums milk if shes not eating enough? That makes me feel so sad

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.