Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been calling stuff like this out for a while now. And good on her. It’s a joke. It pisses me off the most with Helen because she uses a pregnancy picture, the day after she gave birth and then just her now and puts it all down to that. Like babe if you want to make your money do it but do not take advantage of new mums.
People are starting to call them out on it now there was a few replies on their pages about Holly’s stories 😭

There’s actually someone commenting on that ferrylifestyle page asking if children can be involved in the Herbalife 21 day challenge 😩 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
People are starting to call them out on it now there was a few replies on their pages about Holly’s stories 😭

There’s actually someone commenting on that ferrylifestyle page asking if children can be involved in the Herbalife 21 day challenge 😩 🤦‍♀️
See this is all kinds of wrong 😕 some people will want anything instagrammers like Helen endorse. Particularly stupid parent wanting to give that to a child but Helen should have a responsibility to her “angels”

Whatever happened to exercise and a balanced diet? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Holly is right about calorie deficits, but when she is talking about this whilst simultaneously selling her own fitness program and showing off her Lipo abs, it just comes off as sour grapes. Especially with her “business partner” in a constant state of rage about plastic surgery and influencers. Like girl, not sure you noticed but you’re an influencer with LOADS of surgery. He is using her to make money and actually shitting on her and her friends (Arianna, Helen, Chloe) while he does it. I would hope someone close to holly can point this out. If she wants to do fitness she shouldn’t try to sell it. She could set up a YouTube and gives workouts and recipes for free and make money thru ads and sponsors. That would seem more genuine than outright selling a “plan” when she’s had her abs etched on! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Holly is right about calorie deficits, but when she is talking about this whilst simultaneously selling her own fitness program and showing off her Lipo abs, it just comes off as sour grapes. Especially with her “business partner” in a constant state of rage about plastic surgery and influencers. Like girl, not sure you noticed but you’re an influencer with LOADS of surgery. He is using her to make money and actually shitting on her and her friends (Arianna, Helen, Chloe) while he does it. I would hope someone close to holly can point this out. If she wants to do fitness she shouldn’t try to sell it. She could set up a YouTube and gives workouts and recipes for free and make money thru ads and sponsors. That would seem more genuine than outright selling a “plan” when she’s had her abs etched on! Lol
Holly said in a post today that she’ll be doing a fitness guide thing but will be giving it away for free

Reactions: 1
Exactly Holly, Charlotte, Chloe, Marnie and Sophie have all had lipo on their stomachs. I’m fed up of them pretending they got it through exercise. Charlottes is the worst! It’s so annoying how they sell their bodies to young girls when they’re not achievable by just exercise alone. You can not get that hour glass shape by exercise!

Reactions: 5
Holly said in a post today that she’ll be doing a fitness guide thing but will be giving it away for free
yes she said she is giving away “a little something” but I have no doubt it’s basically a way to get people to buy into what she is selling. She didn’t say she was giving away her entire program. Her “business partner” would never let her do that. It’s like when you get a free trial for an app. It’s just a hook to get you into it.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I saw somewhere that Hollys fitness guide costs £250 to buy 😰
yes and originally her trainer went insane because they had to take it off the market because it was gym based. Arianna was selling her home based workouts for like £30 and he was soooo mad she was making the money that he felt entitled to. Lmao!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s been calling stuff like this out for a while now. And good on her. It’s a joke. It pisses me off the most with Helen because she uses a pregnancy picture, the day after she gave birth and then just her now and puts it all down to that. Like babe if you want to make your money do it but do not take advantage of new mums.
This is my problem too. I honestly don’t see much of an issue with Herbalife personally. I’ve done shake diets (prior to having kids) before cause I’ve found them easier and I’ve lost weight and kept it off. But I’ve now got a 3 year old and a 9 month old and my head was a mess after my 3 year old, I’d put on a few stone and I was really struggling with PND. New mums should 100% not be her target audience!

Reactions: 7
Aw wonder how painful it was to post all that for Chet considering they hate each other hahahah. She even still managed to make it all about pregnancy and giving birth. Give it a rest pet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw wonder how painful it was to post all that for Chet considering they hate each other hahahah. She even still managed to make it all about pregnancy and giving birth. Give it a rest pet 😂
She hates chet??

Does my head in when people call there boyfriend "baby daddy" it's your boyfriend/partner!!

Reactions: 6
She hates chet??

Does my head in when people call there boyfriend "baby daddy" it's your boyfriend/partner!!
I haven’t got a clue tbh 😂 but she sure does act like it. They are both vile to each other most the time. I would never speak to my partner like the way they do with each other, like wise he wouldn’t with me 😖

I actually can’t believe she has somehow made chet’s Birthday post about her with the constant pregnancy pics once again 🙄 also... I know people have said on this thread that he is nearly 30 but I never really paid attention and genuinely thought he was about 25/26! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It did seem like she made his birthday post about her and her pregnancy would of been better to include pics from before being parents, pics with Ocean, family and friends. Was cute when he said ocean is the best birthday present-I thought but they both speak horribly to each other. Hate how she calls him my baby daddy.

Surely he doesn’t keep all these trainers?? Does he get paid to promote them then sell them on or send them back? He gets like 2/3 pairs a week!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.