Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so because I said they clearly don’t care I suddenly know Helen...ok, well worked out :rolleyes: if someone Is ok with being on camera at a party during lockdown THEY CLEARLY DONT CARE DO THEY? correct me if I’m wrong lol?
I think it was a joke.

You don’t seem to be enjoying tattle, can I ask what actually brought you here?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so because I said they clearly don’t care I suddenly know Helen...ok, well worked out :rolleyes: if someone Is ok with being on camera at a party during lockdown THEY CLEARLY DONT CARE DO THEY? correct me if I’m wrong lol?
For someone who thinks we shouldn’t get mad about these two idiots, you sure are getting a little mad ‘hun’. The majority of us think the exact same things about the both of them. And we shall continue to express our (negative for the most part) views about them. So if you don’t like it I’m not entirely sure why you’re here. If you want to crawl up their arse it makes more sense to do it on their dms not a site that slates them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean I hope that hand sanitiser was out whilst she was mixing with so many people 🤣 remember when she apparently wouldn’t let anyone touch her baby without putting hand sanitiser on and now she’ll mix with a room full of people who could potentially be passing on coronavirus to her and her child. Yep your so clean Helen 🙃

Also I agree nobody has said anything just about Helen, it’s been about them both breaking lockdown. I’m mentioning the sanitiser thing specifically about her because Chet hasn’t claimed to be OCD with cleaning like she has
Weren’t so clean when she got with a bloke that’s been one-dipping dirty Jemma Lucy was she! Hahaha :sick: 😂 😂 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just noticed Casey is at His mums house on his insta story. They must have been there at the same to me as Helen and Chet

Reactions: 1
Just noticed Casey is at His mums house on his insta story. They must have been there at the same to me as Helen and Chet
The guy who’s house they were at or at least put the stories up is owner of vegan all sorts with Casey and Casey & Marnie went quiet too so wonder if they were also there

Yeah I’m pretty sure Marnie and Casey were there too although they did do very well to stay out of all the vids! Was even watching the cousins expecting to get a glimpse of her and Helen chatting or a bit of drama 😂 Helen was in the back of bloody loads! Although I suppose she couldn’t be inconspicuous with the blue hair 🙈😂

What does she mean day 1 of her 21 day challenge, hasn’t she already been doing it for weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m reporting them 🤷🏼‍♀️ They can afford the fines with all this money can’t they I’ve screen recorded their party hope it was worth it!
Where was this party? I didn't see if on any of there socials? Has anyone got the link

Where was this party? I didn't see if on any of there socials? Has anyone got the link
They think they are clever by not posting it on their own stories so it’s like it never happened 🤣 Will be back on this evening when they have drove back up North, maybe bringing coronavirus with them 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 6
They are a pair of chavs, I wouldn’t buy anything either of them promoted if my life depended on it!
And if she has OCD I’m a unicorn that shits rainbows. People like them make me sick. Talentless cretins that act like teenagers and make out they are superior to all their followers. Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.