Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing balloons like they are 16 . Dario girlfriend has a young child as well . How embarrassing .

Reactions: 7
I honestly thought they all must have been about 20/21.... not 10 years older! So embarrassing for them acting like teenagers!

Reactions: 2
So strange how they are willing to mix with all those people and risk giving their baby the virus. They obviously know itā€™s wrong or why donā€™t they advertise it on their own stories šŸ¤”

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh how embarrassing!!!!!! I would of thought Helen would find his behaviour mortifying considering she has been trying to portray she is the ā€œMrs hinchā€ of our younger generation.....the fact her baby daddy is clearly dying for the batchellor party lifestyle and drug taking over his family life doesnā€™t fit her perfect narrative does it!!!! I bet she is dying inside but as she clings to him for the dosh she has no right to moan !!!!
I feel for ocean so much ...... the novalty for both of them has well and truly worn off with having a new baby ..... she donā€™t want another one either thatā€™s all got engagement and for the gram!! I honestly think their household is really strained at the moment and this will combust soon and the relationship will end!!!

Oh how embarrassing!!!!!! I would of thought Helen would find his behaviour mortifying considering she has been trying to portray she is the ā€œMrs hinchā€ of our younger generation.....the fact her baby daddy is clearly dying for the batchellor party lifestyle and drug taking over his family life doesnā€™t fit her perfect narrative does it!!!! I bet she is dying inside but as she clings to him for the dosh she has no right to moan !!!!
I feel for ocean so much ...... the novalty for both of them has well and truly worn off with having a new baby ..... she donā€™t want another one either thatā€™s all got engagement and for the gram!! I honestly think their household is really strained at the moment and this will combust soon and the relationship will end!!!
Yeah I deffo think that lockdown will have had a big strain on that relationship because of having to spend so much time together. I bet itā€™s killed them not going out for nights out etc, I mean they canā€™t even last the full lockdown without packing the baby off with grandparents šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m sorry but I think itā€™s disgusting. What the hell gives them the right to put their child at risk like that! Mixing with that many people then returning home to their baby. Somebody also obviously looking after Ocean. Clearly the rules donā€™t apply to them and they can do what the duck they want.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Woooooow I am sooooo angry where the hell is their child while they are at a party doing hippy crack!!!!! Vile vile people that poor baby. My heart breaks its kids bringing up kids. Their are so many couples going through hell trying for a baby and while they should be trying to protects theirs from a killer virus they choose to dump her to party. SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU READ THIS CHET AND HELEN YOU SCUMBAGS!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They are both absolute bleeping scum. Doing this tit even without lockdown when you have a small child is bleeping stupid enough, but when you are breaking social distancing rules and putting your childā€™s life at risk then itā€™s even bleeping worse. Trash šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wonder why she is so quiet again? Thought she would be constant with the new 21 day challenge šŸ˜‚
I just had a thought. Neither have posted about #blacklivesmatter or all the race issues going on in America. With the following they have they should post. They have almost a million between them use your following for good instead of selling tit scams. They are both as brain dead as each other. I think itā€™s so telling when influencers donā€™t post at least one thing which could help all their followers. Youā€™d think with Chet growing up in London, the most diverse place in the world the dumb prick would post. Oh I forget all of their friends are white which I also think is really telling for people in the industry they choose to be in.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I knew when they went quiet they were bleeping off lockdown rules! They are pathetic little idiots that canā€™t raise a banana never mind a child! Sheā€™s only sitting up because sheā€™s been propped that way for so long! She doesnā€™t even look steady!! Enjoy your drugs and drinks dick heads! ā€œLetā€™s all have a party in lockdownā€

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I just had a thought. Neither have posted about #blacklivesmatter or all the race issues going on in America. With the following they have they should post. They have almost a million between them use your following for good instead of selling tit scams. They are both as brain dead as each other. I think itā€™s so telling when influencers donā€™t post at least one thing which could help all their followers. Youā€™d think with Chet growing up in London, the most diverse place in the world the dumb prick would post. Oh I forget all of their friends are white which I also think is really telling for people in the industry they choose to be in.
Iā€™ve seen both post about it, on his business page also šŸ™‚

Iā€™m reporting them šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø They can afford the fines with all this money canā€™t they Iā€™ve screen recorded their party hope it was worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Waiting for ā€œSorry my angels, needed a bit of timeā€ !! Yes time to fob your child off and go to a house party!! They may be in London now but they live in the north west where the R rate is currently above 1... THIS IS WHY!! Absolute morons!! And they wonder why the locals dislike them!! Scamming was bad enough, promoting girls selling their bodies! And now this!!! My 10 year old followed her which is how I came across all her bullshit.. my 10 year old even followed a bloody water cleaning spray because thatā€™s what she told people to do!! HOW is she an influence of any sort

Did we all miss where the government said this lockdown and restrictions doesn't apply to so called influencers?!
With the beaches been full, the protests, idiots like these not following the rules and the people that think we'll if they aren't following the rules then I won't, the second wave of corona is on the way!!

Reactions: 5
Did we all miss where the government said this lockdown and restrictions doesn't apply to so called influencers?!
With the beaches been full, the protests, idiots like these not following the rules and the people that think we'll if they aren't following the rules then I won't, the second wave of corona is on the way!!
Yes exactly this šŸ‘šŸ» And all the people that are actually following the guidelines are the ones that suffer because we will probably stop being able to see our families in the garden etc and these selfish idiots will carry on living how they want to because they canā€™t stand to live with each other or look after their child.

Itā€™s so embarrassing that she will actually come on and say sheā€™s been busy with Ocean or something. If only ā€œher angelsā€ knew actually what she was up to.

Reactions: 4
Helen really does my nut in preaching about this weight loss stuff (Herbalife) she the Facebook support group sheā€™s set up for it. She was literally a size 4? before she had the baby.... then she lost the baby weight and now sheā€™s claiming it was due to this Herbalife tit! Chances are she would have lost the weight and got back down to the size she was anyway! Itā€™s SO misleading to other people wanting to lose weight - she literally lost her baby weight.. thatā€™s it! They think theyā€™re gonna get the same results and it isnā€™t going to happen! And the ā€˜beforeā€™ picture she uses looks like it was literally not even a week after sheā€™d given birth so obviously sheā€™s going to look puffy and bloated!

• Angry
As long as these protesters arenā€™t being fined I donā€™t think anyone else deserves to be if Iā€™m being honest. Canā€™t have one rule for one and another for someone else
Itā€™s not the same to go to your friends 28th birthday really is it though

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.