Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s actually really rude!!
you was just being nice and trying to help! If someone said that to me I’d be like ‘it’s just therug making it look that way, but thank you for letting me know’ for goodness sake she needs to learn Some bloody manners!!! Can’t imagine how rude and obnoxious ocean is going to turn out to be with parentslike that!!!

Reactions: 4
Marnie has been asked on her live tonight if her and Helen have fell out she has actually said now yes me and helen fell out a long time ago and haven't spoken since 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Marnie has been asked on her live tonight if her and Helen have fell out she has actually said now yes me and helen fell out a long time ago and haven't spoken since 😳
I’ve just been watching that, so many people asked and I was dying for her to answer, I didn’t think she would 😂 she said they are different people with different interests. Also said she fell out with Chet but has recently made up with him. Cheers for clearing it up Marnie 🤣

Did you make up when he recently came to London during lockdown? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on a minute ... you are advising her feet should NOT be flat and she has replied and tried to be clever by saying her feet ARE flat to the floor!! So she has tripped herself up, she hasn’t read your advice properly! So Helen the jumperoo DOES need moving up as you have just confirmed in your message that Oceans feet ARE flat!!

Reactions: 7
Why does Chet think it’s extraordinary that his almost 7 month old is eating toast? 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just been watching that, so many people asked and I was dying for her to answer, I didn’t think she would 😂 she said they are different people with different interests. Also said she fell out with Chet but has recently made up with him. Cheers for clearing it up Marnie 🤣

Did you make up when he recently came to London during lockdown? 🤣
Noooo I can’t believe I missed it I’ve been waiting for this 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does Chet think it’s extraordinary that his almost 7 month old is eating toast? 🤷‍♀️😂
To be fair she’s doing well with her food. Some babies can’t handle solid food for a while. My nephew was 11 months and couldn’t handle more than lumps in his purée. I’ve done BLW personally and everyone’s always been surprised at how well my children could eat.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if this has ever been said before but does it do anyone else’s nut in how she pronounces the brand/name ‘George’? God it makes my blood boil and I don’t know why 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair she’s doing well with her food. Some babies can’t handle solid food for a while. My nephew was 11 months and couldn’t handle more than lumps in his purée. I’ve done BLW personally and everyone’s always been surprised at how well my children could eat.
That toast is probably all over the floor and her seat 🤣

Really what I meant is, she’s not “greedy” because she’s eaten toast that they have given her for her breakfast, it’s normal and there are plenty of other babies doing the same. She’s almost 7 months, it’s not unusual for her to be able to eat a piece of toast although I do understand some babies don’t do as well with it ☺

• Heart
He’s 30 and has got a Nintendo switch... I want one for my 6 year old daughter 🙄🙈🤣
I’m 27 and have one lolll 🥴 No kids though 🙈 It’s helping me through lockdown along with Netflix and reading loads hahah

Wonder why she is so quiet again? Thought she would be constant with the new 21 day challenge 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.