Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people are forgetting that she is a first time mum here! I am a first time mum to a now 10 month old boy and I can guarantee you I've probably made countless mistakes in my time, I'm just lucky enough that my life isn't scrutinised online! I've given my son copious amounts of jars and pouches.... dont get me wrong....I prepare plenty of fresh food but he also gets pre-made food every now and again when I'm rushing or haven't prepared anything. I also give Ella's kitchen snacks inbetween meals as he loves them and at the moment it seems to be the only finger foods he will eat aside from avo on toast lol! I agree that I wouldn't give my son any juice, regardless of whether they are marketed for 6 months plus etc. You have to realise that everyone is different and their approaches to weaning can be different! I can guarantee many mothers would have a lot to say about my method, but I do what works for me! Christ, I gave my son peanut butter on toast the other day for the first time and only just realised after he ate 3 toast fingers that I should have thinned the peanut butter with water prior to giving it.... shoot me now lol!! If you are that worried about her daughter and how they are weaning her then maybe you should send her a nicely worded dm on Instagram and offer helpful advice and not just bash her on here! I was eating an ice lolly the other day and my son seemed desperate for a lick....ofcourse I let him lick it and ofcourse I found it funny and sweet, but does that mean I will allow him to lick it more everytime I have one.... NO! And I've given my son a chip before now..... it was rather funny and me and my husband had a good laugh when it was hanging out of his mouth as he didnt have a clue what to do! And just to add.... I'm definitely for children having mcdonalds.... not too early on in their life, the healthiest option they can have and no salt.... nothing wrong with that! McDonalds have made huge efforts in making their happy meals healthier so it shouldn't be so frowned upon now.
I do agree that she’s a first time mum and I honestly think she’s been naive going into it and has probably had a reality check recently with how hard it actually is.
I personally don’t think it’s end of the world they’ve let her try ice cream etc. Can’t agree with them flaunting lockdown rules though, selling shite and manipulating how she talks about her “pregnancy weight” to sound like weight loss though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think if anything some people forget that ocean is chets baby to, just as much his responsibility as Helens. Can’t imagine how exhausting it is to have him around who’s too busy taking photos of himself in every outfit and throwing trainers on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do agree that she’s a first time mum and I honestly think she’s been naive going into it and has probably had a reality check recently with how hard it actually is.
I personally don’t think it’s end of the world they’ve let her try ice cream etc. Can’t agree with them flaunting lockdown rules though, selling shite and manipulating how she talks about her “pregnancy weight” to sound like weight loss though.
These are mostly the reasons I dislike her. I’m not really interested in what she feeds Ocean, whilst I might not agree or do some things with my own child, that’s their choice. I do think young girls will copy her though so the only thing I don’t agree with is her giving advice about feeding, obviously a while ago now but didn’t agree with the “fill the baby up“ thing. I don’t think she shows a true reflection of what being a mum is like but I don’t think she ever will, she will always want to be super mum and her baby does everything first because she’s the best parent 😴 it’s mainly the scamming that pisses me off now, taking people’s money which they will have worked for so they can own a 4 bed house, not work and buy what they want, now that’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think the issue is what she gives her- the issue is she’s shaping her career on being an ‘influencer’ so she is expected to give out good advice as there’s lots of mums out there who copy what she does, I’m not saying feed her perfectly prepared meals all the time but the difference between her and everyone else is nobody is watching and copying me, so when you give your child juice etc there’s going to be an opinion, she chooses to show these moments and nobody is forcing her to, she could only film her when she’s chewing on something super healthy but she’s not.

Reactions: 5
talking about helen wanting another baby and pushing ocean her dream baby aside and not just enjoying their time together... does anyone know JODIE STARK on insta? Can’t seem to find a thread of her on here. But I’m actually shocked at the news of their new arrival 😩 I feel kinda sad for the bubba

Reactions: 1
talking about helen wanting another baby and pushing ocean her dream baby aside and not just enjoying their time together... does anyone know JODIE STARK on insta? Can’t seem to find a thread of her on here. But I’m actually shocked at the news of their new arrival 😩 I feel kinda sad for the bubba
I think that’s kinda mean. Her and her husband seem so attentive to the little girl they have. And she also wants to get back to work so maybe she’ll have her kids first. She’s also never giving parenting advice on her page or pretending she and the baby are perfect. Maybe it wasn’t planned but I’m happy for them they are a beautiful family.

Reactions: 2
I think that’s kinda mean. Her and her husband seem so attentive to the little girl they have. And she also wants to get back to work so maybe she’ll have her kids first. She’s also never giving parenting advice on her page or pretending she and the baby are perfect. Maybe it wasn’t planned but I’m happy for them they are a beautiful family.
Oh no nothing mean about it, I’m just saying I feel sorry for the little bubba being so young and sharing mummy & daddy’s time with another little addition.. I love jodie & enjoy watching her videos and I think they’re a great couple but I do feel sad that it’s happened so soon.. but she did mention it was a SHOCK and wasn’t planned.. my little boy is around the same age as Hendrix and I just couldn’t imagine falling pregnant now, as I just want to put all my attention into him for now 😍

Reactions: 3
Oh no nothing mean about it, I’m just saying I feel sorry for the little bubba being so young and sharing mummy & daddy’s time with another little addition.. I love jodie & enjoy watching her videos and I think they’re a great couple but I do feel sad that it’s happened so soon.. but she did mention it was a SHOCK and wasn’t planned.. my little boy is around the same age as Hendrix and I just couldn’t imagine falling pregnant now, as I just want to put all my attention into him for now 😍
They’ll still get individual time I’m sure. My first twos age gap is ridiculously small lol 🤣🤣 and I was bringing them up alone. I’ve always been conscious to give them their individual time and it’s worked well for us,couldn’t imagine any other way ❤

They’ll still get individual time I’m sure. My first twos age gap is ridiculously small lol 🤣🤣 and I was bringing them up alone. I’ve always been conscious to give them their individual time and it’s worked well for us,couldn’t imagine any other way ❤
Funny how you air out an opinion on another Instagrammer but it gets seen as “mean” yet it’s ok to be “mean” to helen & chet 🤣 Lol you do all make me laugh tbh

duck me all I said was I think it’s a bit sad that they’re having another one so soon, that is a personal opinion. I haven’t said that they’re not good parents.

you wait in a few days BLEU will mention a baby No 2 and everyone will be preaching about why she can’t just ENJOY the one she’s got for now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Funny how you air out an opinion on another Instagrammer but it gets seen as “mean” yet it’s ok to be “mean” to helen & chet 🤣 Lol you do all make me laugh tbh

duck me all I said was I think it’s a bit sad that they’re having another one so soon, that is a personal opinion. I haven’t said that they’re not good parents.

you wait in a few days BLEU will mention a baby No 2 and everyone will be preaching about why she can’t just ENJOY the one she’s got for now 🤷‍♀️
Hang on I’ve never once said your opinions wrong OR that you were being mean ! I was just giving my experience in the discussion ffs 🤣🤣

I think people are forgetting that she is a first time mum here! I am a first time mum to a now 10 month old boy and I can guarantee you I've probably made countless mistakes in my time, I'm just lucky enough that my life isn't scrutinised online! I've given my son copious amounts of jars and pouches.... dont get me wrong....I prepare plenty of fresh food but he also gets pre-made food every now and again when I'm rushing or haven't prepared anything. I also give Ella's kitchen snacks inbetween meals as he loves them and at the moment it seems to be the only finger foods he will eat aside from avo on toast lol! I agree that I wouldn't give my son any juice, regardless of whether they are marketed for 6 months plus etc. You have to realise that everyone is different and their approaches to weaning can be different! I can guarantee many mothers would have a lot to say about my method, but I do what works for me! Christ, I gave my son peanut butter on toast the other day for the first time and only just realised after he ate 3 toast fingers that I should have thinned the peanut butter with water prior to giving it.... shoot me now lol!! If you are that worried about her daughter and how they are weaning her then maybe you should send her a nicely worded dm on Instagram and offer helpful advice and not just bash her on here! I was eating an ice lolly the other day and my son seemed desperate for a lick....ofcourse I let him lick it and ofcourse I found it funny and sweet, but does that mean I will allow him to lick it more everytime I have one.... NO! And I've given my son a chip before now..... it was rather funny and me and my husband had a good laugh when it was hanging out of his mouth as he didnt have a clue what to do! And just to add.... I'm definitely for children having mcdonalds.... not too early on in their life, the healthiest option they can have and no salt.... nothing wrong with that! McDonalds have made huge efforts in making their happy meals healthier so it shouldn't be so frowned upon now.
See if she ever once accepted that she made a mistake or took advice nicely maybe people would think like that. I tried to tell her it was too early to feed her baby when she fed ocean at 12 weeks I got these responses, I also had said ocean shouldn’t be placed in between cushions all day watching tv and then got blocked. I fed both my babies from jars sometimes that isn’t actually what people dislike her for 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

I had my babies 12 months apart it is hard and you do have to time split but if your not too busy taking hundreds of pictures to get the perfect angle there’s plenty of time 😂

• Haha
See if she ever once accepted that she made a mistake or took advice nicely maybe people would think like that. I tried to tell her it was too early to feed her baby when she fed ocean at 12 weeks I got these responses, I also had said ocean shouldn’t be placed in between cushions all day watching tv and then got blocked. I fed both my babies from jars sometimes that isn’t actually what people dislike her for 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
E70F6F19-C7C0-4074-B922-71DB5A80DEB0.png

All I meant was that this thread isn’t about Jodie and she doesn’t sit online all day selling scams and pretending to be a perfect mum. I’ve also seen her tell how hard the baby can be sometimes but it seems like her and her husband can both cope. I just said it was a little mean I didn’t say you’re a terrible person 😂

She doesn’t make mistakes, she’s super mum 🤣 Dream baby Ocean doesn’t seem to be taking sleep training well and I know this is sad but I’m glad Helen is experiencing these sleep problems. I remember my baby (2 months older than ocean) not sleeping and watching her say how she gets 10 hours, can’t comprehend why a baby would need night feeds etc and it really pissed me off so it feels good to see her experiencing it 🙃😂

She doesn’t make mistakes, she’s super mum 🤣 Dream baby Ocean doesn’t seem to be taking sleep training well and I know this is sad but I’m glad Helen is experiencing these sleep problems. I remember my baby (2 months older than ocean) not sleeping and watching her say how she gets 10 hours, can’t comprehend why a baby would need night feeds etc and it really pissed me off so it feels good to see her experiencing it 🙃😂
I know she was almost certainly lying for half of it anyway because the times never matched to when she was being filmed awake 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Honestly the more I watch his stories the more I just actually can’t stand Chet his voice goes through me! At least he’s not banging on about drugs though for once, although if you search “faded” on urban dictionary it definitely makes for an interesting choice of brand name. 👀 👀 👀

Honestly the more I watch his stories the more I just actually can’t stand Chet his voice goes through me! At least he’s not banging on about drugs though for once, although if you search “faded” on urban dictionary it definitely makes for an interesting choice of brand name. 👀 👀 👀
I hate how he says man in every sentence.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.