Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen must be watching this thread as she’s just showed that Ocean is having some banana as a snack

Everything questioning why she’s quiet/down/upset I actually 100% think it’s due to this thread. I actually think they’re on it every day. On Chets story yesterday he made a point to say that Ocean was sat with toys. I think Helen is probably upset because of everything people says on here but also she doesn’t wna stop herbalife cos she’s probably in too deep and doesn’t know how to many money any other way than selling tat!! Maybe she’s back on now people are starting to dislike Chet more

Reactions: 5
She’s back on top form today isn’t she 🤣

Wonder why she deleted them stories of her asking Ocean for a kiss

Last edited:
There is baby juice made by cow and gate I don’t see any harm in adding a little flavour to water but that did look strong, also I read someone saying they would prob give ocean a happy meal again I don’t see anything wrong in giving a baby some chips from mcdonalds as long as there no salt which you can request I’m all for healthy eating but I don’t believe they should never have a happy meal when she old enough obviously

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
it’s so sad, that poor little baby girl! Someone needs to take her away and give her the right care that she needs. Absolutely disgusting giving your baby juice at that age and this time in the morning. I mean come on ffs she didn’t bleeping 6 years old. Children don’t need juice it should be water only and if they seriously want juice it should be as a ‘treat’ and at the right age. Sugar causes bad behaviour, I’ve seen children go crazy for sugar because it’s addictive!!!!! No wonder why they love it so much & go crazy when it’s given to them and cry for more!!! It’s highly addictive! I have baby same age as Ocean and no way would I ever dream of giving him juice!! There is no frecking need for it😡😡😡😡😡 these are the type of parents that will give their baby a happy meal at mc donalds! You wait until the store re open I 100% bet they will offer her a chip 🍟 or fish finger! Absolutely disgusting.
That's a bit dramatic 😂 saying she needs her baby taken away over a bit of ice cream! She only had a couple sucks on it haha! I don't agree with everything they both do but saying they need to have their baby taken away from them is ott. Also the juice thing I've never given my baby juice she only has water and is nearly 2 but some babies generally won't drink water! No wonder Helen hasn't been in a good place. I kind of feel bad for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t see a problem with giving a child a little ice cream or a chip- but I DO agree with the juice thing-even the juice branded for babies is full of sugar- dentists don’t even reccoment fruit juice as it’s full or natural sugars- if they want to give her juice so badly they should be giving it in a cup atleast and not from a bottle as that’s even worse right against the teeth, it’s not the biggest problem no but it’s so easy to just always offer water- I’m definitely no Mary poppins but my two kids only drink milk or water-

Reactions: 7
Helen ignoring these girls in a “supportive group “ for herbashite . I’ve been on this fb group for weeks and there’s loads of girls who haven’t received their orders , gained weight and there’s no supportive messages on it . Helen is scamming selling these laxative shakes too .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think it’s more Chet than Helen to be honest, she was actually telling him there was too much orange juice in but he still rammed it down her throat. I’ve given my little boy really watered down orange juice when he was about oceans age because he was constipated and apparently it helps but as Chet was screeching “hydrate” I think water would be more beneficial 🙄

Reactions: 6
Juice in a bottle. Bloody awful. And no need for it. She doesn’t need juice at that age in my opinion

it’s so sad, that poor little baby girl! Someone needs to take her away and give her the right care that she needs. Absolutely disgusting giving your baby juice at that age and this time in the morning. I mean come on ffs she didn’t bleeping 6 years old. Children don’t need juice it should be water only and if they seriously want juice it should be as a ‘treat’ and at the right age. Sugar causes bad behaviour, I’ve seen children go crazy for sugar because it’s addictive!!!!! No wonder why they love it so much & go crazy when it’s given to them and cry for more!!! It’s highly addictive! I have baby same age as Ocean and no way would I ever dream of giving him juice!! There is no frecking need for it😡😡😡😡😡 these are the type of parents that will give their baby a happy meal at mc donalds! You wait until the store re open I 100% bet they will offer her a chip 🍟 or fish finger! Absolutely disgusting.
Sorry I’ve worked in pharmacy and seen many addicts who got to keep their kids. Helen and Chet are fine. There’s nothing nice about a kid being taken from a parent you shouldn’t wish that on anyone. Yes if they were beating or starving her, giving her a bit of juice isn’t actually the worse is it!

Helen ignoring these girls in a “supportive group “ for herbashite . I’ve been on this fb group for weeks and there’s loads of girls who haven’t received their orders , gained weight and there’s no supportive messages on it . Helen is scamming selling these laxative shakes too .
This is what you should be calling them out on. Not saying the baby should be taken away, that doesn’t help anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a chunky baby and I absolutely love it! Might be a northern thing but we aren’t offended by being called “chunky”. I honestly don’t think it’s that bad they’re calling her chunky. My little boy is an absolute tank and I love it 🥰. He’s not over fed either he’s done BLW and lives off veg and fruit mainly, so babies are just chunky! Orange juice in a bottle shouldn’t be happening though especially if it’s pure juice.

Reactions: 12
I have a chunky baby and I absolutely love it! Might be a northern thing but we aren’t offended by being called “chunky”. I honestly don’t think it’s that bad they’re calling her chunky. My little boy is an absolute tank and I love it 🥰. He’s not over fed either he’s done BLW and lives off veg and fruit mainly, so babies are just chunky! Orange juice in a bottle shouldn’t be happening though especially if it’s pure juice.
Me too!! Love a chunky baby 😍😍 chunkyness all day everyday 😂😂 xx

Reactions: 5
Ok so at my 6 month check up with my daughter my HV told me to start giving baby watered down orange juice, because baby is having food, the orange juice helps with the iron absorption from the food or something? I’ll be honest I haven’t done it but I’m thinking could they have been told similar.

• Wow
Ok so at my 6 month check up with my daughter my HV told me to start giving baby watered down orange juice, because baby is having food, the orange juice helps with the iron absorption from the food or something? I’ll be honest I haven’t done it but I’m thinking could they have been told similar.
I highly wouldn’t recommend that. The only reason juice has ever been mentioned to me is if they have constipation and even then I offered prune purée instead. Stick with water and look up water intoxication so you know you’re giving it safely. Funny how hv from all over recommend different things. You’re safest doing your own research on the matter and go from there xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like the way Helen tried to say that now Ocean is 6 months she can have food, like they haven’t been shovelling it down her throat for the last 3 months 🤥

Honestly no need for the juice specially not in a bottle, just because baby brands sell it doesn’t make it ok, just like pouches have 4m+ and cot bumpers and sleepyheads, the list is endless. I’m not a perfect parent but a few things are just common sense

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.