Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His most recent videos the toys purely for show for us, but at least their ginger baby had a hat on 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the ice cream was so cute where was helen In the back stuffing her face on her phone 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Great 21 day challenge love

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im sorry but why on earth are they giving that child ice cream? How old is Ocean, About 6 months old? That is absolutely ridiculous! What planet are they on?
Oh come on I think a one off little bit of ice cream is fine, it’s not like they do it all the time (although I think he could have done it in a more gentle way)

Reactions: 13
Oh come on I think a one off little bit of ice cream is fine, it’s not like they do it all the time (although I think he could have done it in a more gentle way)
Saw the mess Ocean made I know babies do make a lot of mess when having food but I bet away from the camera Helen moaned about it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it pisses Helen off that Marnie & Chet’s sister now seem quite close 🤣
I actually think helen and coral are closer shes constantly raving about Helen being her sister in rarely see Marnie mentioned unless I miss bits.

Reactions: 1
Makes me sad how they are always laughing at Ocean or getting her to do “funny” things, it doesn’t come across in a nice way at all 🙁

I actually think helen and coral are closer shes constantly raving about Helen being her sister in rarely see Marnie mentioned unless I miss bits.
Yeah I think they are closer but I got the feeling that Marnie & Coral didn’t speak at first but have now started commenting on each other’s things but Helen probably liked it when they didn’t speak at all 🤣

Orange juice? Is it just me or should she just be having water to “stay hydrated” at this age?

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s because I don’t like them but it’s like when they show Ocean doing something, it’s exclusive to only her when it’s just a normal thing that all babies do 😂

I can’t believe what I am seeing!!!! 6 month old drinking JUICE! What the duck! They seriously need to go to parenting groups. I can’t believe it. That’s actual abuse! No child needs juice 😡 why the hell offer juice, what is wrong with water? Do they not realise sugar creates bad behaviour in children. What on Earth is going through their minds to be giving their daughter juice at 9:20am!!!!!! Her poor little gums are going to rot before she’s even got teeth.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe what I am seeing!!!! 6 month old drinking JUICE! What the duck! They seriously need to go to parenting groups. I can’t believe it. That’s actual abuse! No child needs juice 😡 why the hell offer juice, what is wrong with water? Do they not realise sugar creates bad behaviour in children. What on Earth is going through their minds to be giving their daughter juice at 9:20am!!!!!! Her poor little gums are going to rot before she’s even got teeth.
So bad isn’t it.. it was ice cream yesterday! I know it’s all fun when they try new things and like them but cmon give her some water and some home made fruit ice lollies instead of sugary crap!!!!

How uncomfortable did ocean look having to get her juice like that I’m sure it was Helen hand that pushed Chets hand down for her he so rough

it’s so sad, that poor little baby girl! Someone needs to take her away and give her the right care that she needs. Absolutely disgusting giving your baby juice at that age and this time in the morning. I mean come on ffs she didn’t bleeping 6 years old. Children don’t need juice it should be water only and if they seriously want juice it should be as a ‘treat’ and at the right age. Sugar causes bad behaviour, I’ve seen children go crazy for sugar because it’s addictive!!!!! No wonder why they love it so much & go crazy when it’s given to them and cry for more!!! It’s highly addictive! I have baby same age as Ocean and no way would I ever dream of giving him juice!! There is no frecking need for it😡😡😡😡😡 these are the type of parents that will give their baby a happy meal at mc donalds! You wait until the store re open I 100% bet they will offer her a chip 🍟 or fish finger! Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 5
This is what I mean about why I hate them. More terrible advice to give out to young people who will just aimlessly follow (I hope not) I really don’t think a baby needs juice. My daughters 15 months and still only drinks water. If they are giving juice because ocean won’t drinks etc then I feel they need to explain that so other people don’t just go copy. They also need to be very mindful of the water intoxication as before 1 she shouldn’t be haven’t much especially not entire bottle full. Idiots 🙄

So bad isn’t it.. it was ice cream yesterday! I know it’s all fun when they try new things and like them but cmon give her some water and some home made fruit ice lollies instead of sugary crap!!!!
Yep I saw the ice cream thing, that angered me too! What is wrong with freezes some of her pouch yoghurts and giving her that. Grrr 😡 at the weekend I had a social distance bbq with my in laws as it was the first time in 3 months we were able to do so, and my in laws gave my baby a ice cream 🍦 but straight away as soon as I noticed what they did I put a stop to it. I know everyone has different ways of parenting etc and I know it’s exciting seeing them try and taste new things and it’s cute to see their reaction from it. But why not try more nutritious food. Cook a sweet potato for the baby, let her try veg! Not bleeping ice cream and juice grrrrr!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.