Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly wouldn’t recommend that. The only reason juice has ever been mentioned to me is if they have constipation and even then I offered prune purée instead. Stick with water and look up water intoxication so you know you’re giving it safely. Funny how hv from all over recommend different things. You’re safest doing your own research on the matter and go from there xx
My daughters 9 months now lol I was just saying could this be why they are. Like orange juice gives me heartburn so I’d never give my child juice like that personally. And why would anyone go from a baby having just milk to such a strong acidic drink like that anyway their poor belly 😭

I'm so behind on the thread but I can't believe they've given that poor baby a bottle of orange juice.
My little boy is a few days older than Ocean and had a sore tummy recently. My health visitor suggested squeezing a teaspoon of fresh squeezed orange juice in some cooled boiled water to help 'get things moving' but stressed to only give him a small amount as its so bad for them. I can only imagine what that's going to do to her poor insides 🙁
What's wrong with plain old water? And surely she should be having it in a wee sippy cup and not a proper milk bottle?

Reactions: 5
My daughters 9 months now lol I was just saying could this be why they are. Like orange juice gives me heartburn so I’d never give my child juice like that personally. And why would anyone go from a baby having just milk to such a strong acidic drink like that anyway their poor belly 😭
Yeah I said in my first one the same. My friends daughter point blank refused water and then stopped her milk so she gave her the watered down stuff just to know she would drink. But the point is they’re shovelling what looks like strong orange juice via a bottle for everyone to see with no explanation. If it is for some other reason fair enough but state that and let people know you shouldn’t give it and should only give water.
Honestly I think they’re idiots and don’t help themselves what so ever. We all make mistakes but they just decide to plaster theirs online and if anyone confronts them about it they get ‘suck your mum’ from a charming chavvy 30 year old 😂🙈

Guess they’re scamming that many people now they have to state if something they promote isn’t a scam 😂😭 no #ad on them either 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Can’t believe chets story. To entice people to enter a give away he has to reassure them about 3 times its not a scam. Influencer life crumbling like a riveta

Reactions: 7
And it is a scam that he’s justifying isn’t one, I’ve just had a look and it says it’s products bought through Ali Express and sold for loads more but then some people are commenting on the article saying they never received their products. Imagine making your living by scamming people 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
You know what I do feel for helen reading this but it wouldn’t be hard to stop making horrible life choices, like constantly using tit to Promote weight loss targeting mums who are fragile. A simple google will answer most of her issues with how badly she is raising her child. She has a midwife and clearly loads of money so it shouldn’t be hard for her to have all the advice regarding how to feed ocean and when to give her orange juice. You live in the public eye you should expect some people to disagree. That’s why most influences follow guidelines and don’t promote unsafe approaches to things of course people will have an issue with her potentially sharing dangerous tips 🤷🏼‍♀️ You can’t act perfect but also show your joy at the same time and expect no one to notice in her line of work. Maybe she really should get some help and take a actual break to bond with her baby and man child.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You know what I do feel for helen reading this but it wouldn’t be hard to stop making horrible life choices, like constantly using tit to Promote weight loss targeting mums who are fragile. A simple google will answer most of her issues with how badly she is raising her child. She has a midwife and clearly loads of money so it shouldn’t be hard for her to have all the advice regarding how to feed ocean and when to give her orange juice. You live in the public eye you should expect some people to disagree. That’s why most influences follow guidelines and don’t promote unsafe approaches to things of course people will have an issue with her potentially sharing dangerous tips 🤷🏼‍♀️ You can’t act perfect but also show your joy at the same time and expect no one to notice in her line of work. Maybe she really should get some help and take a actual break to bond with her baby and man child.
I totally agree with this, I think people raise their children differently and each way is up to the parent but it annoys me that she knows so many young girls worship her and will definitely copy her and actively gives wrong advice. I also find it really annoying when she does those staged videos of playing with Ocean, like look at me I’m the best mum because I play with my baby and we are best friends. No Helen, the rest of us mums are doing that without shoving a camera in their face

Helens story is very cute this morning! I do agree though I feel sorry for her I think she’s definitely had PND but not wanted to reach out for help because she’s trying to maintain this perfect image. I can’t agree with the scamming and the way they’ve been towards Ocean at times but I do actually feel like she’s trying a bit more now! It’s weird because I used to love her and found her so relatable but I got a bit sick of feeling like I should have an immaculate house and be a size 8 with a newborn and an older child running round!

Reactions: 6
Helens story is very cute this morning! I do agree though I feel sorry for her I think she’s definitely had PND but not wanted to reach out for help because she’s trying to maintain this perfect image. I can’t agree with the scamming and the way they’ve been towards Ocean at times but I do actually feel like she’s trying a bit more now! It’s weird because I used to love her and found her so relatable but I got a bit sick of feeling like I should have an immaculate house and be a size 8 with a newborn and an older child running round!
Exactly I used to love her but im
Not a size eight and I had my second baby a year ago, after a while of watching her gloat about herself and how if we basically aren’t all that she is and has we’re failing and if we don’t have four bathrooms we’re tit. Don’t forget if we don’t have vests for our babies and wash our bottles properly 🤦🏻‍♀️ It became unbearable watching her flaunt her perfect life which in fact we all know isn’t true. If she had just kept it real maybe she wouldn’t of made it on here and we’d all be stuck on ket head Chet and how “your mum” is his only come back, like seriously has anyone thought about getting his mental age tested it’s slightly worrying he drives and everything 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The videos are so cringe she off her tits tbh that’s just not my scene at all yes I like to party but in an over packed club no thanks, I get people try drugs when young but not once you’ve become a parent no one saying you can’t enjoy your life but I can’t think of anything worse then having to deal with a baby the next day while on a come down disgraceful
All they care about is the drugs

Reactions: 2
I know as much as she does my head in her response was brilliant when he said don’t expect me to chat to you again today and she said good 😂

• Haha
He’s 30 and has got a Nintendo switch... I want one for my 6 year old daughter 🙄🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think people are forgetting that she is a first time mum here! I am a first time mum to a now 10 month old boy and I can guarantee you I've probably made countless mistakes in my time, I'm just lucky enough that my life isn't scrutinised online! I've given my son copious amounts of jars and pouches.... dont get me wrong....I prepare plenty of fresh food but he also gets pre-made food every now and again when I'm rushing or haven't prepared anything. I also give Ella's kitchen snacks inbetween meals as he loves them and at the moment it seems to be the only finger foods he will eat aside from avo on toast lol! I agree that I wouldn't give my son any juice, regardless of whether they are marketed for 6 months plus etc. You have to realise that everyone is different and their approaches to weaning can be different! I can guarantee many mothers would have a lot to say about my method, but I do what works for me! Christ, I gave my son peanut butter on toast the other day for the first time and only just realised after he ate 3 toast fingers that I should have thinned the peanut butter with water prior to giving it.... shoot me now lol!! If you are that worried about her daughter and how they are weaning her then maybe you should send her a nicely worded dm on Instagram and offer helpful advice and not just bash her on here! I was eating an ice lolly the other day and my son seemed desperate for a lick....ofcourse I let him lick it and ofcourse I found it funny and sweet, but does that mean I will allow him to lick it more everytime I have one.... NO! And I've given my son a chip before now..... it was rather funny and me and my husband had a good laugh when it was hanging out of his mouth as he didnt have a clue what to do! And just to add.... I'm definitely for children having mcdonalds.... not too early on in their life, the healthiest option they can have and no salt.... nothing wrong with that! McDonalds have made huge efforts in making their happy meals healthier so it shouldn't be so frowned upon now.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think people are forgetting that she is a first time mum here! I am a first time mum to a now 10 month old boy and I can guarantee you I've probably made countless mistakes in my time, I'm just lucky enough that my life isn't scrutinised online! I've given my son copious amounts of jars and pouches.... dont get me wrong....I prepare plenty of fresh food but he also gets pre-made food every now and again when I'm rushing or haven't prepared anything. I also give Ella's kitchen snacks inbetween meals as he loves them and at the moment it seems to be the only finger foods he will eat aside from avo on toast lol! I agree that I wouldn't give my son any juice, regardless of whether they are marketed for 6 months plus etc. You have to realise that everyone is different and their approaches to weaning can be different! I can guarantee many mothers would have a lot to say about my method, but I do what works for me! Christ, I gave my son peanut butter on toast the other day for the first time and only just realised after he ate 3 toast fingers that I should have thinned the peanut butter with water prior to giving it.... shoot me now lol!! If you are that worried about her daughter and how they are weaning her then maybe you should send her a nicely worded dm on Instagram and offer helpful advice and not just bash her on here! I was eating an ice lolly the other day and my son seemed desperate for a lick....ofcourse I let him lick it and ofcourse I found it funny and sweet, but does that mean I will allow him to lick it more everytime I have one.... NO! And I've given my son a chip before now..... it was rather funny and me and my husband had a good laugh when it was hanging out of his mouth as he didnt have a clue what to do! And just to add.... I'm definitely for children having mcdonalds.... not too early on in their life, the healthiest option they can have and no salt.... nothing wrong with that! McDonalds have made huge efforts in making their happy meals healthier so it shouldn't be so frowned upon now.
Exactly this I’ve seen parents make worse mistakes than they have. I worked in pharmacy and seen one young mum give her 6 month old baby full fat coke in a bottle. I’ve seen other addicts come in with their kids and let them run wild in the store and by a busy road. They are going to make mistakes! I think the talk about Ocean goes too far sometimes.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.