Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oogaboga

Fucking hell I didn’t think Helens voice could be anymore annoying..and then she videoed her baby voice. Ocean is tortured in every sense.

Chet is a cunt, straight up. Wobbling her chin like that was intended only for video “entertainment”, he wasn’t overly laughing or finding it amusing..he was fucking silent and ocean was giving that look she always does when she looks at her parents. I’d love to boot him in the chin over and over.

Hahaha that pick n mix must be shite, Chet dropped it back in and wiped his fingers 😂 oh I fucking hate them

Reactions: 14

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I’m 25 and the idea of being at house party does not appeal to me in the slightest. I honestly can’t understand why these 30 year old want to 🤣 it’s laughable I’m so embarrassed
Sorry but not sure I agree. Life’s not over at 30+ 😂🙈 maybe at 25 you still think at 30 it’s so old but trust me when you reach 30 most people still feel 21 😂😂😂 nothing wrong with still enjoying yourself. Not saying I agree with Chet being around those slags etc while Helen’s at home with ocean, if he was single etc though then yeh I don’t see a problem personally. You’re not just gonna suddenly cause you’re 30 stay home and never party 🙄🥱

• Heart

Dollybird

VIP Member
Anyone notice the sudden videos of toys ? Hey Helen how are ya ? Glad to see you’re reading tattle . Also the lack of cleaning videos since she’s been spreading corona at that house party lol not such a clean freak now are we Helen ? Didn’t see any hand gel out at that party 😜

• Haha

Rahrah

On EXOTB Helen seemed like she was normal and fun as well as being stunning. Chet came across as educationally sub normal. They seem a bit more evenly matched now! He is really disconnected from Helen and family life and it is such a shame, they have a beautiful daughter and home and all he wants to do is get off his face, be passive aggressive to Helen, try on trainers and be very mean to baby Ocean. Helen seems like things have gone badly wrong for her and she is just putting on an everything is great face to get through it-she is an insta scam artist, but she can’t earn much and Chet has the money and the nice house, nothing is hers. She is a big lesson to young girls that you need your own job, property and money and to never give it up.

• Heart

Niknak50

Haha that photo! Yeah don’t get to close to my baby but actually I’ll invite my mates round to the house in the middle of a pandemic and sit in a circle with them really close to my baby. Makes perfect sense Helen hun

• Haha

Mandy moo

Marnie has been asked on her live tonight if her and Helen have fell out she has actually said now yes me and helen fell out a long time ago and haven't spoken since 😳

• Wow
  • Haha

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Chet asking for hair cutting tips... thought he was lucky enough to be living with Bleu Briggs, worlds greatest hairdresser? 😂

• Haha

BookLover15

When he started the story with she’s just interested in the boxes...I laughed and thought yeah most kids am like that, spend loads at xmas etc when they young and they’d rather play in or with the boxes. But then he turned the camera around and realised she’s only playing with the boxes because the bloody toys are still in the bloody boxes 😏🤦🏼‍♀️
Open the bloody toys up for the poor kid man 😢😂

Samantha129

So interestingly Holly Hagan has called out Herbalife and its 21 day challenge out on her stories. Not her biggest fan but she does apparently now have qualifications in nutrition. Helen follows Holly.....
She’s been calling stuff like this out for a while now. And good on her. It’s a joke. It pisses me off the most with Helen because she uses a pregnancy picture, the day after she gave birth and then just her now and puts it all down to that. Like babe if you want to make your money do it but do not take advantage of new mums.

Reactions: 13

Nea111

it’s so sad, that poor little baby girl! Someone needs to take her away and give her the right care that she needs. Absolutely disgusting giving your baby juice at that age and this time in the morning. I mean come on ffs she didn’t fucking 6 years old. Children don’t need juice it should be water only and if they seriously want juice it should be as a ‘treat’ and at the right age. Sugar causes bad behaviour, I’ve seen children go crazy for sugar because it’s addictive!!!!! No wonder why they love it so much & go crazy when it’s given to them and cry for more!!! It’s highly addictive! I have baby same age as Ocean and no way would I ever dream of giving him juice!! There is no frecking need for it😡😡😡😡😡 these are the type of parents that will give their baby a happy meal at mc donalds! You wait until the store re open I 100% bet they will offer her a chip 🍟 or fish finger! Absolutely disgusting.
Sorry I’ve worked in pharmacy and seen many addicts who got to keep their kids. Helen and Chet are fine. There’s nothing nice about a kid being taken from a parent you shouldn’t wish that on anyone. Yes if they were beating or starving her, giving her a bit of juice isn’t actually the worse is it!

Helen ignoring these girls in a “supportive group “ for herbashite . I’ve been on this fb group for weeks and there’s loads of girls who haven’t received their orders , gained weight and there’s no supportive messages on it . Helen is scamming selling these laxative shakes too .
This is what you should be calling them out on. Not saying the baby should be taken away, that doesn’t help anyone!

• Heart

exposingyou

Does anyone else find it so sad that 90% of Chet's stories ref raving, Ibiza and the complete opposite lifestyle to the one he has. I couldn't imaging being Helen, your partner desperate to go to raves and drop pills and all you want is the cosy indoorsy family. Yes she too has faults but I just think he is such a absent father.

I have never seen a family outing to the zoo or for lunch, dinner etc. Despite Helen's flaws, she needs a medal for putting up with him and his bloody SHOCCCKKKK videos.