Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niknak50

Im sorry but why on earth are they giving that child ice cream? How old is Ocean, About 6 months old? That is absolutely ridiculous! What planet are they on?
Oh come on I think a one off little bit of ice cream is fine, it’s not like they do it all the time (although I think he could have done it in a more gentle way)

Reactions: 13

Samantha129

just saying it’s true lol. Call them out all you like they will continue to live their lives and raise their child their way. I think a lot of people on here get really mad about it all but it won’t change anything they do. If they cared they wouldn’t be so blatant...so they clearly don’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️
Why are you here 😂😂😂 enlighten us. You’ve only ever commented trying to back up those two idiots yet you’re on a gossip forum telling us not to gossip ? Give it a rest

• Haha

Chelseaw

Sweeeets! sweeeets man!
Shoooooock!
Eh excuse meeeeee

honestly chets voice goes right though me 😒 what was his post on his birthday again? Something about not being able to celebrate probably because of lockdown? 🙄 I bet that poor kid was either bundled off to her bed while they all sit downstairs away with the fairies. Hope they both have the major fear today.

if they are going to do stuff like that you would think they would at least ask their friends with public pages to not post stuff on their stories. Idiots.

the worst!!! Is it me, or can he not pronounce the letter R properly?! when he’s reading out those coffee flavours and tries saying raspberry, he says “wasbewwy” 🙈

• Haha

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Jesus wept 😂😂😂 I love it when there’s a few pages to read when you next have a look on here something’s always gone down! Just to give my two pence on the latest scandals.. I think yeah we’ve all lost hair after giving birth Jesus my hoover used to get blocked with hair 🤮 however I feel like it was only pointed out about Helen as her scraping it back and her terrible blonde roots/blue hair situation make it look a million times worse... I don’t think people are having a pop at mothers and their lack of hair 🙄😂 I also think they’ve clearly left Ocean, surely they wouldn’t let the 4 dogs in the back jumping all over her? Or am I an overprotective mother? Alsooooo sort of think the point of tattle is that we do more or less pick apart every single little thing they do soz hun, have a look on the Hinch thread you might get a shock at how tame this one is 😂

• Haha

Instawhut!

I dont even know where to start to be honest.
That post about being a germaphobe has got be a joke surely? She lets her dogs all over her bed and im sure they lick her face as well... (not a get at anyone who lets their dogs give them kisses) but germaphobes do not do any of that.

Ket just makes me close up the minute i hear him speak. He will never love anyone more than he loves himself...

Another thing that baffled, why would you go to a sunbed shop when its 30degrees outside?!?! Cant beat actual real sunshine surely?

Idkwhyimhere

She’s an arse but the more we see of Chet the more I feel sorry for Helen. Being cheated on is bad enough but to be cheated on and have him comment on her appearance and feel the pressure to keep him interested must be awful.

• Sad

I'm a gnu

Long time lurker, but maybe they decided to go on there own for the break a bit like a couples date. It's important to have alone time with your partner out of the house aswel. I know they have been both out since she's been born like she's been to Dublin and he's been away but they haven't been together, not from what I remember anyway. And maybe she has post natal and she just needed to get fresh air without the child and with chet to clear her head.
Also the hair issue, more than likely she's suffering hair loss from having ocean. That unfortunately can't be helped
Hahahaha hi Helen 😂 get off tattle and play with your child

• Wow
  • Haha
I know I’m local, and I would not comment if it wasn’t justified! I’m not a troll! I’m a mum of a child that followed H2O water spray and a fucking trader!!! What she promotes is disgusting.. her Herbalife bollox is a joke! Where’s the ab toner gone? The bands? Someone who uses a 9month pregnant pic as a before is a joke!! Her jobs being a celebrity? Didn’t she get upset that someone took a pic of her back? Celebrity’s are pictured mate! You either wanna be or you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ And as for lockdown rules.. they have shit all over them!! Selfish idiots! Don’t fuck off down south to a drug fuelled party and come back to Accrington!! Stay down there!! Good bye ✋🏼

• Heart

Titntat

VIP Member
Not sure I'd be happy my partner going to a pretty small party with the biggest slappers in town there.

3 lads, 4 lasses. 🙄

fikret4245

Can’t believe how blatantly they are flouting lockdown rules, in Chets story there’s two random women sat in their living room with them one with ocean on her lap! All I And thousands of other people want to do is go round my mums for a cuppa, What makes them special that they are above the rules? Stupid, selfish and irresponsible. Praying Ocean doesn’t get ill because of her idiot parents putting her at risk

please tell me you guys seen Kets story about showing off his shoe collection and wardrobe.. I am LOLLLing
hes defo going to need to phone up and get all the shoes back he gets gifted to show off then returns them😂😂😂

• Haha

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
If she’s bringing back the germophobe thing Chet will not be getting through the door 😂😂 god knows what he was up to last night!!

• Haha

BabyMommaBamford

Why does he always say “who does she think she is” she’s a baby, she doesn’t think like that.. it’s a little thing but it really bugs me!!

Reactions: 12

Em150

I’m sorry but I think it’s disgusting. What the hell gives them the right to put their child at risk like that! Mixing with that many people then returning home to their baby. Somebody also obviously looking after Ocean. Clearly the rules don’t apply to them and they can do what the fuck they want.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12