Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she has bought a GREY AND WHITE ball pit and softplay !! Is she for fking real??? That poor child is going to grow up thinking shes colour blind!!! Poor poor ocean😭😭
I know right 😂 imagine subjecting your child to the most boring colours/things just to make sure it fits in with your boring grey existence 🤮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she has bought a GREY AND WHITE ball pit and softplay !! Is she for fking real??? That poor child is going to grow up thinking shes colour blind!!! Poor poor ocean😭😭
Her other toys aren’t grey though. A few ‘instagramers’ have soft play and it’s grey. Think I’d order grey too personally! Something big like that that you can’t tidy away.

Reactions: 3
I think she was gifted all the bland grey stuff. She said she already had the flimsy one she’d bought with coloured balls in. I don’t think she’s actually into the standard grey/mirrored influencer look as she keeps saying she wants to make it more homely (still waiting for the right company to gift it to her I imagine) Both hers and Chets style is pretty unusual and bright so it would be weird for them to have a plain house.
She probably puts all the gifted grey crap in one of her 4 bedrooms or 21 bathrooms as soon as she’s taken a picture of it, what a waste!

Reactions: 2
I think she was gifted all the bland grey stuff. She said she already had the flimsy one she’d bought with coloured balls in. I don’t think she’s actually into the standard grey/mirrored influencer look as she keeps saying she wants to make it more homely (still waiting for the right company to gift it to her I imagine) Both hers and Chets style is pretty unusual and bright so it would be weird for them to have a plain house.
She probably puts all the gifted grey crap in one of her 4 bedrooms or 21 bathrooms as soon as she’s taken a picture of it, what a waste!
Why decorate your entire house so bland then, it makes no sense. She just jumps on the bandwagon of what every other influencer is doing

They’re clearly doing something on Saturday, maybe for chets birthday. One of their friends lfbx has said “see you Saturday”

The toys still aren’t open 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Wouldn’t surprise me if his family came to their house this weekend for his birthday 🙄

They’ve still never done the grand tour of Johnson-Briggs manor 😂 from what we see on their stories it looks pretty empty, don’t think they’ve actually bought anything for it, the few bits they have were probably free. Fur coat no knickers springs to mind

Reactions: 5
When he started the story with she’s just interested in the boxes...I laughed and thought yeah most kids am like that, spend loads at xmas etc when they young and they’d rather play in or with the boxes. But then he turned the camera around and realised she’s only playing with the boxes because the bloody toys are still in the bloody boxes 😏🤦🏼‍♀️
Open the bloody toys up for the poor kid man 😢😂

Reactions: 14
Shes def had a telling off she’s suddenly started adding that items were gifted!! 🙄 All the begging has paid off

Reactions: 4
Shes def had a telling off she’s suddenly started adding that items were gifted!! 🙄 All the begging has paid off
I sent another email to asa the other day about her still not declaring her ads and gifts properly so looks like they had another word with her 👍🏽

Reactions: 8
They’re clearly doing something on Saturday, maybe for chets birthday. One of their friends lfbx has said “see you Saturday”
Doing drugs then. Shes a massive ket head that lass, Not an assumption by the way, i know her in real life

• Wow
Reactions: 12
‘This toy box I got made for er’
“What I love” 😂

I was just watching Jacqueline Jossa stories and she has the exact same things gifted to her, the play thing and the toy box, must have just sent to all influencers. Is it just me or would this not make you want to buy their product less 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
“What I love” 😂

I was just watching Jacqueline Jossa stories and she has the exact same things gifted to her, the play thing and the toy box, must have just sent to all influencers. Is it just me or would this not make you want to buy their product less 🤷‍♀️
When I was a little bit younger I used to want my house to look like these so called ‘influencers’ god knows why 🤣 but now I’ve grown up I want everything colourful and I’m not a colourful person but I’ll be damned to have anything grey silver or white In my house now 😂

Also just seen the video where Chet called ocean a freak for playing with the toys in the boxes - does he want her to waltz into the kitchen grab the scissors and cut the ties off herself?
They’ve just given her the toys and left her be so they can insta everything.
I’ll tell you what if my partner ever called one of our kids a freak you can bet your last pound he wouldn’t be sat/stood up straight 🤣 made my blood boil!

Reactions: 10
I want to say to him your baby doesnt know how to get the toys out of the box you do that for her but I know I'll get abuse back like last time.

Reactions: 6
I want to say to him your baby doesnt know how to get the toys out of the box you do that for her but I know I'll get abuse back like last time.
I messaged saying you do know you’re supposed to get it out the box for her right? He’s not responded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My heart breaks everytime I see them post that poor baby. We all call her for it but maybe it’s a good thing the baby spends so much time being looks after by family, maybe they open her toys for her and call her things beautiful and not just chubby. That poor little girl deserves so much love and all she gets is those two ket heads 🙄

Reactions: 10
“What I love” 😂
Ohhh i hate this, the minute she says it i can feel my body cringing. Im from a few towns away and nobody that i know who has any kind of intelligence speaks like that, just shows how thick and uneducated she is.

Reactions: 6
Don’t actually have much to contribute as I don’t follow her apart from the odd look every 6 months but I am from the same town as Helen and I think we were in the same school year, we went to rival high schools. Not sure how old she is she might be a little younger than me but I remember having her on Facebook and thinking she was gorgeous! I only remember her from social media because of her dimples to be honest 😂 she had this beautiful blonde hair and she was always quite well known where I live. It’s a shame she’s filled up so much with fillers as she was very naturally beautiful. I’m friends with people that went to the same school as her and remember having a conversation a few years ago on the way back from a hen do about her and apparently her boyfriend is a massive tosser but it looks like you all already know that 😂. I do hope she finds herself a bit and tones down the fillers and surgery before it becomes irreversible as she is so beautiful naturally and she will regret it when she’s older.
I just want to say she was the absolute talk of the town when she started reality shows, especially as we are from a small area, and I have never heard a bad thing about her as a person so I think she’s Probably a pretty nice girl as any bitchy stories would of been hot gossip 😂.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.