Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Marnie but I have to agree she’s promoted more shite products and scams than most of the other influencers 😂 don’t know how she has the nerve to sit and call people out lol
Never realised this to be honest but I guess I was naive about these influencers. Until coming on here I had no clue that people like chet, Helen and Maria fowler for example weren't buying the tit they were tagging (not talking about the ads, more the gifted stuff). Now I know it makes me so mad...if you are getting stuff for free, great, good on you, who wouldn't want free things but at least acknowledge you haven't paid for it. The scam ads are ridiculous...more fool anybody that buys the tit that everyone is promoting.

Reactions: 5
Don’t know if anyone has noticed but that Anna Louise girl who Jem Lucy is always with, Chet was liking every single one of her pics so I messaged Helen aying hope this is ok with you and I got blocked straight away obviously but then I’ve realised he’s unliked all the pics obviously I touched a nerve. Anyway just seen tonight they’re all at this party together without Helen!! Jem Lucy is there aswell. Poor poor Helen, I genuinely feel so sorry for her, he is vile.
this Anna girl is apparently known for sleeping with all these ‘influencers’ for fame so who knows what’s going to happen this evening....

I do think Helen is a brilliant Mum to Ocean but Chet I feel is all for the gram. He is defo a dead beat Dad unless recording for his stories

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t know if anyone has noticed but that Anna Louise girl who Jem Lucy is always with, Chet was liking every single one of her pics so I messaged Helen aying hope this is ok with you and I got blocked straight away obviously but then I’ve realised he’s unliked all the pics obviously I touched a nerve. Anyway just seen tonight they’re all at this party together without Helen!! Jem Lucy is there aswell. Poor poor Helen, I genuinely feel so sorry for her, he is vile.
this Anna girl is apparently known for sleeping with all these ‘influencers’ for fame so who knows what’s going to happen this evening....

I do think Helen is a brilliant Mum to Ocean but Chet I feel is all for the gram. He is defo a dead beat Dad unless recording for his stories
I struggle to feel bad for Helen with her constant scamming and bad attitude. She is also letting chet walk all over her if she knows about his cheating and does nothing about it. I get that she probably wants to keep the family together but it will get worse the longer she stays with him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen jem Lucy story with chet 👀 all doing balloons 😂 like how old are they seriously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hasn’t he slept with Jem Lucy too? Wow. I wonder if he would be ok with Helen doing the same 😏 he clearly isn’t ready for a child

Reactions: 7
Jesus that Becky Taylor is there and she in unrecognisable from when she went on ex on the beach, literally had no idea it was her

Reactions: 3
Jesus that Becky Taylor is there and she in unrecognisable from when she went on ex on the beach, literally had no idea it was her
Becky Taylor is unrecognisable from one pic to another 🤣🤣
You’ll see on her stories she has really bad skin and then in pics she’s that filtered to hide her skin it looks like a completely different person!

Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen her since she was on ex on the beach so I’ve just had a look at her profile, what the actual duck 😂 that face is awful 🤮 nice classy video of her and henna Lucy doing balloons as well, great example to their kids

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen jem Lucy story with chet 👀 all doing balloons 😂 like how old are they seriously 🙄
He’s an embarrassment!! I’d be fuming if the father of my kids posted videos of himself doing drugs, at his big age he should know better 😭

I’m 25 and the idea of being at house party does not appeal to me in the slightest. I honestly can’t understand why these 30 year old want to 🤣 it’s laughable I’m so embarrassed

Reactions: 8
I’m 25 and the idea of being at house party does not appeal to me in the slightest. I honestly can’t understand why these 30 year old want to 🤣 it’s laughable I’m so embarrassed
Sorry but not sure I agree. Life’s not over at 30+ 😂🙈 maybe at 25 you still think at 30 it’s so old but trust me when you reach 30 most people still feel 21 😂😂😂 nothing wrong with still enjoying yourself. Not saying I agree with Chet being around those slags etc while Helen’s at home with ocean, if he was single etc though then yeh I don’t see a problem personally. You’re not just gonna suddenly cause you’re 30 stay home and never party 🙄🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but not sure I agree. Life’s not over at 30+ 😂🙈 maybe at 25 you still think at 30 it’s so old but trust me when you reach 30 most people still feel 21 😂😂😂 nothing wrong with still enjoying yourself. Not saying I agree with Chet being around those slags etc while Helen’s at home with ocean, if he was single etc though then yeh I don’t see a problem personally. You’re not just gonna suddenly cause you’re 30 stay home and never party 🙄🥱
agree, I’m 30 and before lockdown I would love a little house party 😂 once we rented a massive house so we could all have a party and stay the night although NONE of us do balloons 😂

agree, I’m 30 and before lockdown I would love a little house party 😂 once we rented a massive house so we could all have a party and stay the night although NONE of us do balloons 😂
Yeah I think maybe it’s the kind of party Chet likes that is a bit past his age 🤣 nothing wrong with a house party at any age but his obsession with drugs/balloons is embarrassing

Helen can’t have been happy with him going to that party 🤔

Edit- She HAS to be joking with that latest thing she’s shared? How many people have touched your baby in the middle of a pandemic 😫🤣

Last edited:
Yeah I think maybe it’s the kind of party Chet likes that is a bit past his age 🤣 nothing wrong with a house party at any age but his obsession with drugs/balloons is embarrassing

Helen can’t have been happy with him going to that party 🤔
For sure. None of us were standing around twerking and doing balloons 😩😂

• Haha
These people are never gonna be able to keep secrets 😂 They do something/go somewhere and it’s on tattle 0.5 seconds later for all to see 🤣

Reactions: 4
I bet Helen is fuming Chet is at the house party drinking, doing drugs etc with those girls especially whilst she’s at home with the baby.
Also her latest story post is a joke she’s literally had her baby around so many people recently!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.