Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chelseaw

Helen and Danielle are off drinking and eating take aways when they’re supposedly doing the 21 day Herbalife challenge. Theres girls on the support group suffering with dizziness and having stomach problems where they’re so hungry, all because they think it’s how Helen got to the size she is now. So disgusting that they’re making people think they’re doing it too when they’re clearly not.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Niknak50

Why does she wear that awful hair piece which doesn’t match the colour of her actual hair? It looks shit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ehhh have we seen what Helens posted on her story about what goes through a mums head when someone gets too close to thier baby. Biggest pile of hypocritical bullshit I have seen. She literally has given zero fucks about corona virus and people being around Ocean. Sorry for being ranty but honestly!!!!

• Haha
So interestingly Holly Hagan has called out Herbalife and its 21 day challenge out on her stories. Not her biggest fan but she does apparently now have qualifications in nutrition. Helen follows Holly.....

• Sick
Jesus wept there are worse things than giving a baby a bit of juice ffs I’m the first to call these absolute pair of sausages out for silly things but it’s not bloody heroin. Maybe she’s a bit bunged up nd needed a bit of juice. I just gave my lad some Ella’s kitchen crisps cos he was moaning like you wouldn’t believe just to shut up him up, shoot me

• Heart

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
“Helens eating McDonald’s... SHOCK” but Chet, we really really believed she survived on nothing but Herbalife and vegan food! Do you mean to tell us this isn’t true?! That FOR THE SECOND TIME, she isn’t actually doing the 21 day challenge she’s advertising?! Wow I’m shocked 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Chets a weak individual he only feels good if hes putting other people down.
He honestly is. I can totally understand having banter and joking around with your mates but it’s constant. He used to go mental when helens friends didn’t have their toenails painted, he Defos has a foot fetish 🤮

He talks an awful lot of shit about other people’s looks considering he looks like the brunette version of Shirley from eastenders...

Attachments

• Haha

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Loool Ket calling Anthony Joshua a c*nt on his insta story... would love to see you say that to his face mate 😂 He would shit himself if AJ fronted him! SHOCKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are a pair of chavs, I wouldn’t buy anything either of them promoted if my life depended on it!
And if she has OCD I’m a unicorn that shits rainbows. People like them make me sick. Talentless cretins that act like teenagers and make out they are superior to all their followers. Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Greeny33

Thread suggestion

Chet hangs out with skets while bleu is at home with orrrshhhhuuan making herbalife potions

Reactions: 17
I dont think we should be mean to the mums that have to use jars now and again. My husband went away at the start of lockdown and was away for 8 week while i was home alone with our lovely baby boy who doesnt sleep. They were my saviour when I was too exhausted to cook for myself 😊

• Heart
  • Angry

The watcher

Anyone else find Marnie and Casey seem more of a family unit then Chet and Helen ? Like today a sunny day so they had a family day out to the zoo unlike Chet and Helen when as soon as lockdown was slightly lifted they fucked off to Blackpool for the day left Ocean at home but took the dogs, when you’ve never had a day there with your baby, don’t get me wrong all couples need couple time but when your baby only a few months old and been in lock down wouldn’t the sea air have been lovely for her. I personally think Helen is Jealous of Marnie and Cassie relationship Casey seem to help out a lot at home and does adore Rox, Chet just leaves all the house work etc to Helen

• Heart

Qwerty_321

It kills me when people comment on their pics “you two are the most amazing parents” whhhyyyy 😂 Someone also said they wished they had a reality show, well wouldn’t that be a car crash 🤣
All it would be is repeated scenes of Chet getting trainers and screaming ‘SHOCKKKKK’ every 2-7 minutes then Helen screaming ‘cheeeettttt MY carpetttttt’ and a few glimpses of ocean sat somewhere with a laptop screen in her face
Oh and sorry Helen making the bed and tidying :) just before she edits the hell out of her photos andtries to get the perfect posture whilst starving her body of oxygen while breathing in xx

• Haha
Have they actually gone to the beach without the baby??! The one chance for that poor girl to get some fresh air and a bit of stimulation and they leave her ?! I actually wanna cry for her,she’s just an accessory

• Sad

Nea111

She looks awful doesn’t she ? Almost like a crackhead look with that awful hair and gaunt face from hammering the laxative shakes from herbashite xxxx
Sorry I’ve said a lot on here but she doesn’t look bad here. Yes call her out on the Herbal life scam and her pretending to have a perfect life but it’s not fair to say she looks like a crackhead. She looks fine. And I promise you most girls are looking like this in lock down, not just Helen!

• Heart

I'm a gnu

Fair enough someone shouldn't be looking after the child with everything going on but it could be her mom, alot of people still do see there parents even with this going on and before anyone is down my throat I'm not saying everyone and I know it's not the guidelines but alot of people have made there own personal exceptions for three parents. Also looking at the video maybe ocean so with them. Maybe they just didn't show her in the buggy and in the car she'll be the backseat hardly in the front seat. And the dog could be someone else's dog at the beach. Whenever I bring mine to the beach she makes friends with other dogs and runs around aswel. I'm not a no. 1 Helen fan but infairness it was only 3 couple of seconds clips, you can't really slate her and chet from only seeing those seconds.

I ment their parents
Hun, I think you’re on the wrong website because slating people from couple of second clips is literally all that goes on here 😂

• Haha

Parkinson1907

Her phone case is absolutely grifted on her 2 recent uploads!! 🤢🤢
When mine went like that I took it straight off! Quite shocked that she believes she’s got a germ phobia when she’s walking round with that
She doesn't have a germ phobia at all.. she wanted free cleaning stuff. If she did she would be inside shielding at the moment not having every Tom dick and Harry round her home

fikret4245

A perfect example of how fake she is.. yesterday Helen shows us all the ‘organic healthy’ baby food she’s bought and tells us how she wants to cook all natural organic home made healthy meals for orrshunn.... and today it’s ‘Chettttr just give her a chiiipppp’ 😂😂😂 knobhead

• Haha