Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
think it’s worse being with thousands in a crowd as opposed to a house full tbh...
I think it’s absolutely disgusting, parents blatantly advertising their lack of regard for their daughter and drug use on social media? In the middle of a pandemic? Tbh I disagree with the protests in the middle of a pandemic too but at least there’s a purpose behind them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cher’s so amazed that oceans playing with the boxes and not the toys like he expects her to take them out the boxes herself!🤣🤣 no wonder she’s playing with them like that if she’s just been handed them like that you absolute moron 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

MysteryMummy

I’m reporting them 🤷🏼‍♀️ They can afford the fines with all this money can’t they I’ve screen recorded their party hope it was worth it!

• Heart

Samantha129

What’s with the two cards ?! Boy she’s baiting us 😂 Helen we know you read here come pop on and fill us in. We will stop bitching for half hour for the goss 😂 plus majority of us hate Chet more then you now anyway 😂

• Haha

MrsOz

Thread suggestion

Chet and Helen stop lurking, turn a blind eye Helen like when those girls were twerking

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
They are both absolute fucking scum. Doing this shit even without lockdown when you have a small child is fucking stupid enough, but when you are breaking social distancing rules and putting your child’s life at risk then it’s even fucking worse. Trash 🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
  • Sad

MysteryMummy

As long as these protesters aren’t being fined I don’t think anyone else deserves to be if I’m being honest. Can’t have one rule for one and another for someone else
It’s not the same to go to your friends 28th birthday really is it though

• Heart
Reactions: 15

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Well the thread title has never been more appropriate. Pair of absolute morons.
I feel heartbroken for Ocean, 7 months old and she’s never had anything to stimulate her before other than a screen.
Her lazy, irresponsible and stupid parents FINALLY buy her some toys and then just sit there watching and laughing at her desperately trying to play with them :( Meanwhile mummy’s more pre occupied with trying to get a discount code because she’s found the most AMAHHHZIN BOTTLES GUYYZZ after ‘remembering’ ocean doesn’t have collic anymore, I fucking despair with the both of them

Samantha129

They obviously don’t care though so leave them to it I guess 🤷‍♀️ they won’t stop lol
Ah that’s sound then ain’t it 😂😂😂 as long as they don’t care no worries 😂 totally fine to ditch your kid and go to a house party mid pandemic, whilst your status is a influencer. Shut the site down tattle these guys don’t care so we don’t need to call them out anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Gobble goose

Chet has done her dirty outing her having a McDonald’s😂😂 the poor girls that have signed up to do Herbalife have been taken for an absolute ride. Helen lost 4 stone because her child was no longer inside her and her genetics obviously allow her to eat shit, not do much and not gain weight. That’s coming from someone with the exact same body type as her by the way.. but I would never lie and tell someone I don’t put on weight because drink shakes all day just for my own monetary gain. I don’t put on weight because I’m skinny fat and have a quick metabolism. (That is not to say I’m healthy by the way, I am absolutely not and I bet she’s not either). I can’t believe what she is doing to these people. And the sunglasses one is absolutely atrocious

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
She’s got a 6 month old, pretty normal for your hair to fall out there when you’ve had a baby, I’ve got a 9 months old and mines exactly same, did the same with my first too, like half my hair fell out!

Llamabama

Chatty Member
And it’s not cheap, her ‘basic plan’ is nearly £90! Makes me so angry that she is scamming people desperate to lose weight all so she can lounge around in her 4 bedroom house, not have to go to work and totally ignore the world pandemic and go to London to get ‘seshy’ 😤
Who are they even meant to influence?! Because they’re taking the piss out of every one of their followers that has followed lockdown and not seen their friends and family for 11 weeks.

Phew, I needed that rant 😂

£90? Fuck that for a bag of chips. I’ve seen her put the powdered milkshake stuff in with water and I just think that must be so rank. Then she takes it to Chet and before he’s even got his lips around the straw it’s ‘HOW NICE IS THIS!?!!?!’ Which I think it code for tell them it’s delicious even though it tastes like dish water.

I’d honestly rather stay fat than have a watery milkshake, a cereal bar and an aloe shot as a treat

• Haha

BabyMommaBamford

Oooh the vegan takeaway is back too! She must be feeling back to herself 😂 “I dorrrrnt know howww they do it” well Helen, they use vegan ingredients.

• Haha

Samantha129

I’m so glad helens had all that time off to work on herself and her mindset to come back and show us all how to fold washing again 🥰 love that for her ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart