Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iklip123

Also how she said the HV advised her to keep ocean on stage 1 milk... but no, she’s switched her to stage 2 because her followers said that they did.. ok Helen love, great way to educate your followers, just ignore professional advice! I’m a young mom, I’m 22 with a 2 year old and a 3 month old - I’m so glad I’ve got my head screwed on and don’t look up to these parent influencers!! I research constantly so I’m well clued up and have a lot of family for support but Jesus wept she’s done so many things she shouldn’t do and I dread to think how many poor moms have copied her! Then she gets ever so defensive when someone politely tries to correct her!

Reactions: 12

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I have a chunky baby and I absolutely love it! Might be a northern thing but we aren’t offended by being called “chunky”. I honestly don’t think it’s that bad they’re calling her chunky. My little boy is an absolute tank and I love it 🥰. He’s not over fed either he’s done BLW and lives off veg and fruit mainly, so babies are just chunky! Orange juice in a bottle shouldn’t be happening though especially if it’s pure juice.

Samantha129

I don’t understand why he sat and called his child a freak for playing with the toys inside the box ? Or why he was so fascinated about her playing with them in the box. Take them out the box for her then you ‘freak’

Cher’s so amazed that oceans playing with the boxes and not the toys like he expects her to take them out the boxes herself!🤣🤣 no wonder she’s playing with them like that if she’s just been handed them like that you absolute moron 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
We’ve literally just commented the same thing at the same time hahaha fuck Chet the freak 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Don’t actually have much to contribute as I don’t follow her apart from the odd look every 6 months but I am from the same town as Helen and I think we were in the same school year, we went to rival high schools. Not sure how old she is she might be a little younger than me but I remember having her on Facebook and thinking she was gorgeous! I only remember her from social media because of her dimples to be honest 😂 she had this beautiful blonde hair and she was always quite well known where I live. It’s a shame she’s filled up so much with fillers as she was very naturally beautiful. I’m friends with people that went to the same school as her and remember having a conversation a few years ago on the way back from a hen do about her and apparently her boyfriend is a massive tosser but it looks like you all already know that 😂. I do hope she finds herself a bit and tones down the fillers and surgery before it becomes irreversible as she is so beautiful naturally and she will regret it when she’s older.
I just want to say she was the absolute talk of the town when she started reality shows, especially as we are from a small area, and I have never heard a bad thing about her as a person so I think she’s Probably a pretty nice girl as any bitchy stories would of been hot gossip 😂.
I’m from same town too and about 2 years above her I think. I remember seeing her when she was about 17, before all this crap and I remember thinking how beautiful she was too! She was so natural then, and she was so much better looking. She was a really nice girl too to what I knew. Had the perfect figure.
My friend went out with one of chets mates and he was such a scumbag, put drugs in her bag without her knowing going into a festival and she got arrested and he left her!

• Wow

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Honestly I don’t think people should be commenting on her appearance, she doesn’t look like a crack head, like I’ve said her hair has fallen out because she’s had a baby and she’s obviously not having it done. Fair enough slate her for selling shit and using her pregnancy Weight as a way to make money, but not her appearance. I have a 9 month old and a 3 year old, my mental health has taken a massive hit since being in lockdown. And I look like a sack of spuds at the minute. If she has PND the last thing she needs commenting on is her appearance. Cause we know she’ll be reading here.

• Heart

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
A nice healthy 2 meters. Glad to see ‘fresh kicks’ are joining their support bubble 🙃👍🏼
Don’t be daft, influencers can’t catch the virus 🙄 especially from people that run a mobile service and have probably been to 5 different households without PPE before them...

• Haha

Instawhut!

They’re clearly doing something on Saturday, maybe for chets birthday. One of their friends lfbx has said “see you Saturday”
Doing drugs then. Shes a massive ket head that lass, Not an assumption by the way, i know her in real life

• Wow

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Honestly I don’t think people should be commenting on her appearance, she doesn’t look like a crack head, like I’ve said her hair has fallen out because she’s had a baby and she’s obviously not having it done. Fair enough slate her for selling shit and using her pregnancy Weight as a way to make money, but not her appearance. I have a 9 month old and a 3 year old, my mental health has taken a massive hit since being in lockdown. And I look like a sack of spuds at the minute. If she has PND the last thing she needs commenting on is her appearance. Cause we know she’ll be reading here.
I don’t think she looks like a crack head I don’t agree with that opinion, however I don’t think people are being unreasonable to comment on her hair? She’s got BLUE HAIR, of course people are going to comment? She even said herself not so long ago she wants rid because it looks lank and greasy all the time so it’s not like anyone’s saying anything she can’t see herself 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her hair was also v thin and looking horrendous pulled back long before the baby (I’ve just had a look through her pics I was starting to feel bad 😂) so I think it’s more damaged from the dye and the fact she’s got quite a big forehead (so have I before anyone starts! I just don’t scrape my hair back!) so makes it look worse. But hey ho just my opinion 💁🏻‍♀️

Em150

Anyone else find it weird that you can fall out so badly that 2 brothers don’t even see eachothers babies for months..... and then you comment ott stuff like that (Helen on marnies pics) Just screams fakeness to me!! You can’t just go back to absolutely loving someone after something like that happens! Helen isn’t genuine at all. I used to prefer her to Marnie (when she was pregnant and tolerable) but not anymore! Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
They are getting on too well at the minute, deffo a baby announcement coming 🤣

And Chet she isn’t “greedy” she’s eating toast the same as any other baby her age would 🙃

Savvvt

Why isn’t she using the dining room as oceans play room!! The conservatory is going to be like a greenhouse!!! She walked in saying it was warm but didn’t think wow this is far to hot for my daughter to be in all day. A dining table would be fine in that conservatory and wouldn’t have to get new carpet in there!

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Guess who blocked me when I asked to see where he keeps his trainers.

Oh & I thought helen the best hair dresser back int he day cut & dyed his hair? So was that just for show and it was actually this barber?

• Haha
  • Wow

The watcher

I’ve given birth 2 days ago and yes I can’t wait to lose some weight but I know not to be fooled by that crap. How can she make out she on a 21 day challenge and then stuffing her face with pizza and full fat coke

• Heart

Samantha129

I swear she told everyone to never ever ever use pampers..?
Yes she did. Remember that was what kick started her mummy blogging haha. She went and tried loads of nappies when ocean was a minute old and started dashing out loads of advice. She’s just gagging for a sponsorship

I’m sorry what ??? A medical professional told you NOT to change her milk but because everyone else is she has 😂😂😂😂 grade A idiot. Literally has just confirmed to us all she’s a clueless sheep. Why would you not go with what the health visitor says ? Follow on milk is used for advertisement there is no need to change it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I don’t think it was you, but the other poster banging on about irrelevant shit 😂 you were correct this thread isn’t about the protest so silly to even compare them. As we have seen they have repeatedly put Ocean at risk during lockdown, not the sort of behaviour I would expect from parents who actually care or are apparently have ‘ocd’ 🙄
I mean I hope that hand sanitiser was out whilst she was mixing with so many people 🤣 remember when she apparently wouldn’t let anyone touch her baby without putting hand sanitiser on and now she’ll mix with a room full of people who could potentially be passing on coronavirus to her and her child. Yep your so clean Helen 🙃

Also I agree nobody has said anything just about Helen, it’s been about them both breaking lockdown. I’m mentioning the sanitiser thing specifically about her because Chet hasn’t claimed to be OCD with cleaning like she has