Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's she going on about 365 & saying she doesn't understand the message. It's just a film. It's not really difficult to understand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s always acting like they are spending loads on their house, we are totally redecorating guys bla blaaa, it’s actually her brother doing all the work in the conservatory so probably not even paying him much 🤣 and no doubt half the furniture will be gifted (undeclared of course)

Reactions: 2
Why's she going on about 365 & saying she doesn't understand the message. It's just a film. It's not really difficult to understand 😂
To be fair to her everyone’s raving about it, I watched it yesterday and it’s tit. I would say I don’t get it either, i don’t get the hype about it either. I think that’s what she means when she says she doesn’t understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair to her everyone’s raving about it, I watched it yesterday and it’s tit. I would say I don’t get it either, i don’t get the hype about it either. I think that’s what she means when she says she doesn’t understand it.
I don't think that's what she meant, she said she wanted to know what the message was or understand the story line. It's not hard to follow. Yeah it's over hyped but that doesn't mean you don't understand a really simple film 😂

Reactions: 1
Honestly one of the shittiest movies I’ve ever seen 😂 if it wasn’t for him being so sexy I would of switched it off 10 mins in 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How can a sweet little baby already look like a gangster....I despair 😩😩

Someone commented about his undeclared ads the other day and they got jumped on for it!! They even apologised and still got slated for it. And then SHOCCCKKKKKKK....he deleted them all
I would find this a huge insult if someone said this about my baby 😂

Reactions: 3
Losing followers every day, no wonder they’re selling their furniture 😂
I think Instagram are doing a clear out of inactive accounts etc too because I’ve seen a lot of people go down recently. Helen never posts either anymore.

Also what happened to her home account? She has over 100 thousand followers and she doesn’t use it. Deleted all the old house photos. Seems she used it to get free home stuff and then sacked it off 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’ll be taking the cats to her “new home” soon. How long is it going to be her new home for 🤣 Also wonder why the cats can’t live there yet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.