Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her phone case is absolutely grifted on her 2 recent uploads!! 🤢🤢
When mine went like that I took it straight off! Quite shocked that she believes she’s got a germ phobia when she’s walking round with that
She doesn't have a germ phobia at all.. she wanted free cleaning stuff. If she did she would be inside shielding at the moment not having every Tom dick and Harry round her home

Reactions: 17
She doesn't have a germ phobia at all.. she wanted free cleaning stuff. If she did she would be inside shielding at the moment not having every Tom dick and Harry round her home
I know but when ocean was born all she was doing was going on about hand gels and germs then she contradicts herself with a grubby phone case and going out when there’s a global pandemic

Reactions: 3
I think she was hoping that pretending to be a germaphobe would count as having some kind of personality. Replaced brain cells and interesting conversation with hand gel and dettol wipes, bore off you boring witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why have they got someone in building a cot or whatever what is?? Lmao some bloke Chet is eh! God I put my youngests together by myself at 7 month pregnant so how Chet can’t manage it is beyond me 😂 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why have they got someone in building a cot or whatever what is?? Lmao some bloke Chet is eh! God I put my youngests together by myself at 7 month pregnant so how Chet can’t manage it is beyond me 😂 🤔
Think it’s a radiator cover, not sure though but why is ocean sat next to him?! THERE IS A bleeping PANDEMIC. She is a baby!!!

Reactions: 4
How Ocean didn’t just hit her own face with that plank of wood I don’t know and you’ve got sick head Chet standing there laughing what a drip

How Ocean didn’t just hit her own face with that plank of wood I don’t know and you’ve got sick head Chet standing there laughing what a drip
Saying to her “let go now” because all 7 months old understand that Chet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tbf I think having her on the floor is really good, especially for her development and coordination etc.. I mean she’s only 7 months old and she’s looking like she’s ready to crawl soon.. my LB is also 7 months born only a few days before ocean, unfortunately he isn’t on the floor as often as I would like due to having older children in their own little world and not being cautious of their baby brother on the floor. I wish I could put him in the floor more often but it gives me anxiety when the older ones are running around wild.. so I have to do it at certain times of the day when I know accidents won’t happen.

Tbf I think having her on the floor is really good, especially for her development and coordination etc.. I mean she’s only 7 months old and she’s looking like she’s ready to crawl soon.. my LB is also 7 months born only a few days before ocean, unfortunately he isn’t on the floor as often as I would like due to having older children in their own little world and not being cautious of their baby brother on the floor. I wish I could put him in the floor more often but it gives me anxiety when the older ones are running around wild.. so I have to do it at certain times of the day when I know accidents won’t happen.
I don’t think it’s bad she’s on the floor but it always seems like she’s just left there without anyone really watching and often without anything to play with. That’s how it appears anyway!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s bad she’s on the floor but it always seems like she’s just left there without anyone really watching and often without anything to play with. That’s how it appears anyway!
Yes I agree with you, she does look like she’s just been plonked on the floor with no toys around her probably just the laptop near by 😂 if I’m doing floor time with my boy I’m down on his level with him getting all his toys out and playing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen helen actually sit on the floor with ocean acting silly & playing together. I often see chet but not helen.

So now Helen things all the designer logo in frames is chavy where the hell has she been she just takes anything that free given to her and then try to sell it on when she didn’t even pay for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear she told everyone to never ever ever use pampers..?
Yes she did. Remember that was what kick started her mummy blogging haha. She went and tried loads of nappies when ocean was a minute old and started dashing out loads of advice. She’s just gagging for a sponsorship

I’m sorry what ??? A medical professional told you NOT to change her milk but because everyone else is she has 😂😂😂😂 grade A idiot. Literally has just confirmed to us all she’s a clueless sheep. Why would you not go with what the health visitor says ? Follow on milk is used for advertisement there is no need to change it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How old is ocean? Can’t believe she’s in size 3 nappies when she seems a lil chunky baby.. my little girl is 3 months and she’s in size 3 too but she’s a little dot

I love that she thinks all the snacks she’s bought for Ocean are healthy because they are organic 😂😂😂 I’m not judging the snacks, I give my baby biscuits and things sometimes but I wouldn’t call them a healthy snack 🤣

Also she wants to make her “fresh and organic meals” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I also thought that about the nappies, my little boy is 9 months old and in size 4 but he looks a lot smaller than Ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.